What is the best power adder?

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mad Bomber
From everything I've seen the EDM's are cooler running with less smoke and more low end grunt. That's just from what I've seen from people who have them.

Sounds like you know this from expirience Eric..... Something your not telling us??? :D :D

FD5

Reaction score
I added an Edge EZ and dyno'd 252 rwhp. They say it's not to much HP added for the tranny.

Mad Bomber

Reaction score
Originally posted by Russ
Sounds like you know this from expirience Eric..... Something your not telling us??? :D :D

No just :mad: that I don't have them

Idaho CTD

Reaction score
Re: Jammers...

Originally posted by JR2
You might be interested to know that DD is coming out with EDM injectors early next year.. calling them the jammer series. No idea on cost but it sounds like the power levels (HP) will be the same as in DD1=Jammer 1. I do know the jammers are 8 hole injectors too.

JR2

I wonder where they got the idea for 8 hole injectors :Whatever:. I guess that is just another instance of this cutthroat industry. Take someone elses idea and copy it. Hell it already works right.

J.R. Adkins

Reaction score
Re: Re: Jammers...

Originally posted by Idaho CTD
I wonder where they got the idea for 8 hole injectors :Whatever:. I guess that is just another instance of this cutthroat industry. Take someone elses idea and copy it. Hell it already works right.

Not to be smart but I thought Bosch were the first ones to run the 8 hole injectors??:)

EDIT:
The best power adder that I have found is more DIESEL:D

Last edited:

Idaho CTD

Reaction score
Yes J.R., Bosch was the first to use 8 hole injectors but I dont believe they have used them in the 24v's. Regardless I think it is quite ironic that DD is using the same number of holes Don uses after building literally thousands of EH injectors with 7 holes. BTW Bosch made those 7 holers as well.

95unit

Reaction score
i would just love to know if i have to get an aftermarket torque plate before i can get good power out of my fuel pump???

Whit

Reaction score
Good post fellas..................Problem I have at this higher elevation is with my PDR35 and 275's with a comp box, I still aint got enough air, dont really want to spend the cash for another turbo either, especially since my Jacobs brake is 3.5" and would most likely hafta go .............................I understand Holset is comming out with a super 40 that will be a direct bolt up.

By the way I see some new dudes here that their names ring a bell.................welcome

Cheers, Kevin

Iron Horse

Reaction score
Hmm....Wildcat has a KS B1-2 with the EX3 outlet (HX35 pipe flange for stock applications) listed, would that work with an exhaust brake?

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Man, I just had to take a double take on this thread...

I was just looking at avatars and thought CTDbabe was getting all technical on us....

I already have a little thing for her... :love: and for her to be all techie on upgrading these things would have pushed it over the top...