What happened, havent been able to get on all day?

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
At least I can get to this page now! Holy crap it's been bothering me! Every time you load it says Please replace me and I say, Please come back! It's good to at least type something on the forum

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought there was something wrong with my phone.emailed another member this morning to find out what was going on.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
What I have been doing, is use the New Posts selection at the top of the page... gives the same info as New Posts on the front page.... on the right, the name of the forum the post is in, is a link to the entire forum... so you can jump to most of the forums from there, or use Ron's trick..... Hopefully Mike or Kevin can get the lead-in pages replaced and working like normal.......

damn hackers..... I guess.....

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
What I have been doing, is use the New Posts selection at the top of the page... gives the same info as New Posts on the front page.... on the right, the name of the forum the post is in, is a link to the entire forum... so you can jump to most of the forums from there, or use Ron's trick..... Hopefully Mike or Kevin can get the lead-in pages replaced and working like normal.......

damn hackers..... I guess.....

X2. This is what I've been doing.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
No doubt.

That said, I would rather take a week of no OB rather than spend a day in a website that is flogged with adds everywhere and admins that got something stuck up their ass's.

i really don't understand why a person would pay to be on a forum IF they can join and participate for free.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SDD seems to be working fine this morning.im sure OB will be fixed soon

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
SDD seems to be working fine this morning.im sure OB will be fixed soon

I sure hope we can fix this mess. I really don't like "change". Theres just something about a hacker that I don't understand. Ego.. Power.. Look at what I can do... What makes a hacker do what they do to others is beyond my understanding....

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because they get paid to do it.if it weren't for the hackers anti virus companies wouldn't exist.

gandalf

Reaction score
Thank God. Things seem to be back to normal. Hope all is well again, and this isn't just a temporary fix.

The withdrawal was almost too much for me. My wife said I was getting irritable and REAL cranky. Good to see things up and running again. Thanks guys.;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel