What happened, havent been able to get on all day?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Still screwing up for me. Main forum page won't load only each sub forum. Looks like it's been down for a while.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Same thing for me Justin. I couldn't get on since yesterday evening. I just talked with towcat and he said the server is screwed up somehow.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
All i can access is the Ford diesel forums, everything else all i get is "please replace me" message on a white blank screen...

Who's server is this site on? The other site i frequent is also down, giving the same error. And i know Big K hosts the other site.

wmoguy

Reaction score
All i can access is the Ford diesel forums, everything else all i get is "please replace me" message on a white blank screen...

Who's server is this site on? The other site i frequent is also down, giving the same error. And i know Big K hosts the other site.

looks like hostingshack.net hosts this site.

wmoguy

Reaction score
@eaton: I think you should edit your post. I highly doubt the registered owner wants his phone # plastered all over the place. Someone can easily do a WhoIs search if they wanted that info (since it's not a private registrar) but I'm guessing "Mike" doesn't want his phone # plastered here IMHO

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
same for me. i can get to other places on here though like the lounge. i went to my usercp and then my threads that i started and then find one that i started in the lounge and then i could manuver around the lounge. had to go threw all that to get back here though.