What do you think? Feelin stacks?

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
It'd just look twice as good with two... :D:D

I little late there..... this is in regards to the duallie with the tow body... :)

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
If that is your definition of "dirty," I'd hate to see what you call "clean." :D

haha Well the dust didnt show up as much as I thought it would in the pictures. You can see it on the front axle though and the bottom of the bumper. My truck is far from a show truck but I try to keep it as clean as I can! Washed twice a week, chrome is polished every other week unless I decide it needs it sooner. With that grill guard polishing chrome takes about 3x as long now LOL

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
I'd save quite a few dollars if I didn't haha But I work down a gravel road and I do a lot of night driving on these backroads, so it gets covered in dust and bugs pretty quick.

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Thats why its rustin out, you wash it too much haha. I hate gravel roads. My gf lives 5 miles down a gravel road and I hate drivin it. Of course my truck is white so doesnt show dirt as much as a black truck. Should go buy a beater mud truck and use yer black body on it if you wanted an extra toy haha

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
welll i was thinking of buying a truck with a nice body and then swappin bodies. then just using the other truck as a beater. may do that, finding individual pieces of sheetmetal in good condition in the right color is difficult.

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Keep the good bodied truck as yer good truck and use the other one for work and goin to work on nasty days or somethin. But who wants to drive a beater truck all the time when you got a perfectly nice truck to show off?? haha

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stacks are a personal preference, I personally think they remind me of a honda accord with a fart pipe when I see one ( youth fashion trend), unless its on a competition rig where its required.

I took them off my last truck and hauled them away with the scrap metal. Left 2 nice holes in the bed. What a waste.