Water/ **** injection

m67tang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not yet talked to any one professional about this, but I keep thinking I could run water **** in my car for +HP:thumbsup: and +MPG;Sweet. Any of you heard any thing about using water/**** in a MB turbodiesel??

I am not sure if there is any reason the engine cannot handle it:dunno ??

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AFAIK there's no reason to not do it...it should be the same principle as with any other diesel. With that said, I would strongly suggest doing a search on here...Travis (argve) made the mistake of injecting too much water and ended up eroding the tops of his pistons to the point where he lost compression on one of his IDI's. IMHO water/**** injection can be done safely, but I would advise caution...

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
I have though/expressed interest in installing a water/**** injection system down the road on my car. I dont know how much is too much for these cars.

The kits for water/**** dont look extremely expensive, so its probably worth while.

Turbo OM617

Reaction score
I have not yet talked to any one professional about this, but I keep thinking I could run water **** in my car for +HP:thumbsup: and +MPG;Sweet. Any of you heard any thing about using water/**** in a MB turbodiesel?

HP, yes. Up to 15hp safely.
MPG, absolutely not. The economy increase is false, you are just substituting one fuel (Diesel) for another (Methanol).

http://mercedesforum.com/forum/diesel-performance-49/water-injection-49176/

For a mostly stock car without an intercooler, 3gph is max and should not be triggered any lower than 5psi.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7