Viton orings

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They ar efor bio and other fuels. pM me so I know who is serious please, unlike fastenal I am making NOTHING on these for a bulk order.

Shipping will be in a flat rate small box. 5 bucks, orings will be 6.80 per hundred.
unless we get to the 10k quantity, then it will go down 2 cents each

this is about half price of mcmaster.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this usually what needs replaced when you do an return line kit? In other words, if I have the o-rings, all i need form there is replacement lines for fuel? Or are the plastic tees a wear item also?

tees are reusable unless they crack.

oldblue05

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Reaction score
hell everyone should sign up for 2 or 3 hundred, if he gets to 10000 the price would be the same for a measly 100...cookoo

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the priceis better when I get them those that are prepaid will have some extras.;Sweet

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
I was under the impression you were supposed to change out the Tees at the same time you change the O-rings, but I suppose it would at least be worth a try to just change the Orings if you have a leak to see if it stops. With that said, I'll take 100 ;Sweet

pwjackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if anyone is close to Urbana, OH I can get them to you for .08 cents each, just thought I would throw that out there.