Viton orings

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i to have made olives. didnt use fuel line, but found out a spark plug boot fit the line snug. it is silicoln too, and seals it up perfect. not on my truck, it is on james's white and black truck.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still havent been home to get them shipped or even to make sure they are there, I will behome friday and they will go out that weekend.

I am pretty sure I mentioned I would be away from home for a while.
And believe me I hate it, I will be so glad when we are off this job.

And if I havent replied to anyone please send me a reminder. 14-16 hour days make the brain weak.

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
Sorry man. Not trying to be pushy at all. Did the long hauls away from home so I know how you feel, believe me. Now we have an update and everyone knows. Be safe brother.

Dorian

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Orings are here and I will be counting and shipping out on monday. Thanks everyone for being patient with my stupid work schedule.

If Iforget someone please let me know.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Payment sent! also sent payment for the olives, i need both sizes or whatever sizes gary said please. no hurry, truck aint goin anywhere.

thanx!

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Russ PM me your address, I'll get you a check in the mail, I ain't got no hurry on getting them here. Also I ordered 100 so let me know what I owe you.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am shipping tonight and tomorrow, I need CORRECT address's on paypal , I have pmed those that didnt have one or it was wrong. Please make sure I have your addy in a pm. I may send out on your word as I am going to be gone for 2 weeks again so!!!!

ALSO, please put your real name and handle in the paypal, check, money order or pm,s It takes hours to try and cross reference this and sometimes it is impossible

Thanks
Russ.

Last edited:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to, hard to find sometimes. but when I find lots i will post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online