Videos

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i am pretty new to this whole diesel thing, but i have done a lot of searching online for videos of our trucks, and there is really nothing there, lots of cummins videos and new F250's but nothing about the 6.9L or 7.3L IDI, so i propose that we all start posting videos in whatever spare time we might have, start filling in the gap. Because we all know people want to see videos of the engine that started the craze, the IDI.

having started this thread, i today will try and get a video up about my truck.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i live in a suburb of san diego, called mira mesa, its a little north west of poway. I agree we should all meet somewhere.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pm me with a number and I will call when I get that way

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That and anything really, i like seeing the videos of people on the Dyno's , and videos of the truck and the exhaust and the whole thing as a whole, i know people here have put a lot of time into their trucks and showing those unique aspects of these truck, for example the intakes people do, the exhaust work, gauges, whatever you think is special about your truck. And lots of black smoke is always a plus, i just hate seeing all those cummins guys having no competition.