Turbo info help

racin460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a complete turbo kit off a factory (build date 9-93) I'm looking for the upgrade 3" down pipe and wast gate housing and don't seem to find any thing on the Internet (are they not made any more) it has a Garett turbo on it. And is there any other upgrades that I can do to it as far as the compressor side?

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a complete turbo kit off a factory (build date 9-93) I'm looking for the upgrade 3" down pipe and wast gate housing and don't seem to find any thing on the Internet (are they not made any more) it has a Garett turbo on it. And is there any other upgrades that I can do to it as far as the compressor side?

For upgraded DP you need to check in the TECH section for a thread that's specific to modding the STOCK outlet to accept a 3" DP

There is info in there about it for sure!

Also in regards to the hot rodding of the stock turbo, contact Russ, via a private message.. AKA Typ4 here he's our resident stock turbo guru and has done a few mods to other members turbos.

JM2CW

Al

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
As posted above. Russ is the person to talk with. Also give Mel at Conestoga Diesel a call. He may have some options too. These are members here with the best help with an honest return for your money. They are not ebay or craigslist cheats...

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where as I have 100k on my compressor mods. Good for stock or torque cam engines for approx. 2 lbs boost more at lower rpm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFMac

Members online