TTT replacement mirror....

H20rat

Reaction score
Well it took long enough but's here's the offical reply I recieved from TTT mirrors, regarding selling of single replacement mirrors. If ya brake one, ya have to buy two to get the one mirror ya need. Buyer beware!!!

Good day Mark,

Your enquiry has been forwarded onto myself for a final response on this subject. I understand that our Southfield Michigan office staff have already spoken and emailed to you the status of supplying individual mirrors. They are fully aware of your request and responded in a timely fashion to your original enquiries.

Our decision not to supply individual mirrors was based on supply , demand and economics. Stocking a full range of individual replacement mirrors would be slow moving , with costs very significant. At the end of the day there would be very little price differential between supplying individual and vehicle packed mirrors.

In conclusion , we have no plans in offering up individual mirrors for sale. We have noted and acknowledge your concern.

Please accept this response and thank you for feeding your concerns through to our ttt-mirror website.

Phil Hester
Business Development Manager - North America

My reply to this,

Phil,

I guess your holding all the cards on this one. From my perspective I just threw away 550.00 dollars plus the labor for installing your mirrors. I can not take the chance of buying
two more, I might break the same one again, then I'd have 3 lefts and no right.
It appears your price differential is more important than your customer relations. Where I work at customers are our TOP concern and our Co. is 154 years old.
So, your decision not to supply individual mirrors based on supply , demand and economics has sent me on my own Jihad. I guess I got nothing to lose. I will start by doing allot of good advertising for ya.

Good luck on your bottom line

Mark

H20rat

Reaction score
Wow, Phil from Australia called me today and is going to orchestrate an arrangement between BassinRVer and me. BassinRver to get his left heated and power mirror and me to get my right heated, power and lighted mirror.He eluded to the fact of makeing provisions for future people that experience this problem too.
Thanks to everyone for all the help. Hopefully the next person that has the misfortune to need a single mirror will have some smooth sailing.

H20rat

Reaction score
Yes, me and BassnRV had the same problem except He needed a left and I needed a right. So it worked out. I still don't know if they sell single ones or not, but I did see a left one for sale at the Diesel Place.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7