Truck Ghost. what is it?

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
It could be your brake switch on the pedal replace it and it'll probley fix it. I had the same problem with mine and I ended up unplugging it at night then I replaced it the next day

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

tmills213

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thx I will give it a try. It is a little creepy at night. On the list of things to check. Transmission started bucking OD before I left town :( some tlc is coming its way.

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
thx I will give it a try. It is a little creepy at night. On the list of things to check. Transmission started bucking OD before I left town :( some tlc is coming its way.

If I remember correct that actually can cause that to screw up but it's not hard at all to change just go to orileys or something an get one an if you don't have tools borrow there's an do it in the parking lot I think it took me 5 mins maybe alittle more

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
If this stop light comes on and you have an E4OD auto trans then yes. This switch can cause the trans to slip. Anytime you press the brakes on a truck or car with an E4OD trans the torque converter must unlock or the enine dies when you stop just like a standard trans rig you don't press in the clutch. To test this drive about 40 mph and ever so slightly press down the brake peddle. Watch the tach increase about 200 rpm. That tells you this function is correctly working.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with above, BOO switch on the pedal.

On a side note, I am looking into some security cameras, what security cameras do you have. That is a nice clear picture.......

tmills213

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with above, BOO switch on the pedal.

On a side note, I am looking into some security cameras, what security cameras do you have. That is a nice clear picture.......

They are hikvision dome outdoor cameras. I picked them because they were good quality but mostly because they were "compatible" with my servers software. They are also POE since I didn't want to add power at the camera. there are other options and unless you have a NAS (server) you want to use it with, buy a standalone system, its easier and you get more cameras.

try searching this: Hikvision Multi-language Version DS-2CD2132F-IS 3MP Mini Dome Camera Full HD 1080P POE IP CCTV Camera 2.8mm with Alarm+Audio Function
by Hikvision

That is the one you see. take note: the larger the lens, the smaller area you can see (but its farther distance)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726