Trans Has finaly given up.

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
I can have a geniune Ford Reman sent to a business address in MS for no shipping. Give us a call if your interested and either Chris or myself will help you out. 36 month 36k mile warranty for just a little more $$ than the local rebuilders. :Sly

$1928 DELIVERED but it has to be a business address

800-572-1422 Chris is in until 6 PM EST

Last edited:

DmaxEter

Meet Mike Hawk
Reaction score
Dale_Lakin said:
I can have a geniune Ford Reman sent to a business address in MS for no shipping. Give us a call if your interested and either Chris or myself will help you out. 36 month 36k mile warranty for just a little more $$ than the local rebuilders. :Sly

$1928 DELIVERED but it has to be a business address

800-572-1422 Chris is in until 6 PM EST
Wow Dale , That may be the way I go. What is it about a MS buisness address? I can get it shipped to a buisness in MS but what about Memphis TN? Is that with a new torque converter? I will call you to find out the full scoop on it. Thanks.

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Click here everywhere there is no green shaded area we can ship Short Block, Long Block, Running Complete and both Manual and Auto Transmission to a business address for NO SHIPPING.

DmaxEter

Meet Mike Hawk
Reaction score
Thans Dale, I talked to Chris yesterday and I will be hopefully ordering on monday from your store. Thanks for the great help.

DmaxEter

Meet Mike Hawk
Reaction score
Great transmission, and great dealing with the guys at www.Powerstrokeshop.com but how do I get my core charge back? Its going on three weeks since I got the new one and sent the old one back and I am still out a thousand extra bucks? Please help.