This looks handy (ebay)

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh wow, I'd love to have just the injector line nut wrench and IP rotating tool!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The set is a nice set and only missing the pump nut wrench. Most just heat up a 9/16 open combo wrench and bend plus grind it to fit. The price is kinda high. I have bought several of these sets for around $140.00. Some even cheaper than that... Just go to ebay and enter Rotunda tools... Its amazing whats offered. Usually Lori and Jeff have the best prices ans Smanual is the highest on price...

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just go to ebay and enter Rotunda tools... Its amazing whats offered.

No kidding, Gary. I typed in 'Rotunda tools' and got seven pages worth of goodies to look at. ;Sweet

Are these tools what the dealerships get? It seems like most of them are in red plastic cases.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yes... They are dealer specific tools made for speciality jobs. Really nice to have too. I have even seen the cab lifting clamps for the 09 and 10 ford trucks. The factory recommends pulling the cab to reach the back of the motors like maybe a turbo or pulling heads...:eek::rotflmao Really sounds like an engineer was thinking about style and not motor workablity...