The Official "Show Us Your Ride" pictures of member's trucks thread.

Brucekoukalaka

Reaction score
Just got a '79 E250 Camper GIVEN to me. I had offered $300 as a joke a couple of months ago and the lady called me up yesterday to "Come and get this damn thing out of here!"
You must be registered for see images attach

Drove it home and pulled the batteries to throw a charge into them. Now to finish up some of my other projects and start on it.

4x4troy

Reaction score
here is my 88 4x4 7.3 c6.........project

spinracing

Reaction score
My 1994 F350 Crew Cab Longbed Dually factory IDI Turbo

Hi All, here is my 1994 F-350 IDI Factory Turbo Crew Cab Long Bed Automatic.

Here we have it in North Carolina. That hill to the left is not as steep as the road to get up to this cabin. VERY steep grade. Cabin is across from Nantahala village.

Last Pic is towing my race car a few years back. Car weighs around 2400, but loaded with tools, and things, plus trailer is around 4500. (Yawn) SO with 4 adults, plus baggage and all the spare parts etc. Tools down the highway at 75 at around 3-4 pounds of boost on flat ground. 13mpg all day.

Rooney43

Reaction score
Almost done....been a while. 86 f-250 banks sidewinder, 4 inch suspsension lift. pretty much new everything. Probably gonna put Mickey Thompson Classic III's in 17 with 35 x 12.5 x 17 Tires. Most likely Toyo open country m/t. Any thoughts? Also need a maroon dash pad if anybody has.

Last edited:

Farmersmalls

Reaction score
1994 F-350 with the 7.3 IDI with 247,000 miles. Freshly rebuilt E40D. As far as I can tell it is stock. What would the stock exhaust look like and size? Runs great! But this being my first IDI I really don't know what it should run like! Thanks!

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was right after I finished installing the clutch in April 2012, my dad officially gifted her to me for Christmas 2011. Not even washed yet :D

Swapped the hood for one of the correct colour, and had just installed the marker lights in August. Swapped a new grille emblem on too, and had waxed since last photo. Still looks a bit different now, but she's sitting back in Tucson until I can replace a fuel line this winter and drive back to Albuquerque.

Oh, and her name is Power Princess. Inside joke with my dad LOL

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
Just sharing an update, picked up a set of 315's, Warn bumper and did a front AAL

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that you have the bigger tires, you still considering pulling your nerf bars? With the tires and leveled out looks pretty good with them.

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
Not sure...they do look better on there now. Unless someone has the cash...that could buy my new clutch :)

hallgren87idi

Reaction score
my dads old 84...retired it for now and selling to a friend that is going to fix er up and drive it some more. its got 500k+ miles not sure exact. crack in the block, but she runs good if you add antifreeze every 2 trips to the fuel station lol. he has had it probably 12-15 years, was immaculate when we first got it but i got no pics, had 200k when he got it. dont have any pics of my 87 yet, you can see her in the background kinda.

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Same paint as me! I love those colours. There are only two near where I live. My truck, and what I refer to as my truck's brother. Same exact truck but has a C6 instead of a T19 and an ATS turbo instead of my Banks. Actually appeared on Craigslist for a while and I tried to convince my dad to buy it, but he didn't want an automatic.

hallgren87idi

Reaction score
funny, my dad likes automatics it has a c6. i like it, i can tow no problem, original tranny never been rebuilt just serviced semi-regularly.
and heres our 87, just up gettin a little firewood. mix n match rims runnin free tires lol. i love the front ends on these trucks they look mean, especially with the visor

Last edited: