The Official 2014 IDI Weekend truck rally

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I'm sure you can camp in your sleeper. There is electric at the camp sites, is have to check with the campground on their generater rules.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
The campground emailed me today. They seem to be a bit concerned with having only one reservation besides mine at this point. It would be great to see a few commitments to get the ball rolling.

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
I have a lot going on late June through July, some other trips and such. Depending on where that falls I should be able to come down for a day or maybe overnight. I'm only recently got my truck and this forum is a great resource. Not too familiar with everyone but it seems like a good group of people. I'm in NJ a bit over an hour from the rally so no excuse to at not at least come down for a day. My girlfriend wouldn't say no to a weekend at the shore so long as it's not all truck oriented stuff. I'll see what I can do as we get closer, in another month I should know where other events fall.

86SCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure wish I could come...it sounds like a blast
someone should set up something like this in Manitoba/Saskatchewan/Alberta

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
You can make reservations for less than a hundred bucks, all the details are in the first post of this thread.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah c'mon guys, get your reservations in. No sense in waiting. You know your gonna go. Especially you PA people.

F-SERI-ouS

Reaction score
well i would definitely love to come, money however is an issue. i just bought a moose jr. pump and bb injectors from agnem i think, and the truck drives excellent! i would love to drive her up there and spend some time with other enthusiasts, but saving up for the pump and injectors pretty well left me in the negatives for about another month. eitherway, someone should put something together for the west coast. I am not sure how comfortable any one else on here really is with camping, but if ya'll are willing, we can get some real camping in for free! no campsite cost, no stupid rules about campfires or guests or toys . . . of course that also means no electrical hook up, shower or sewer. so just go skinny dipping and dig a latrine. we can make this happen if anyone is willing to come down to AZ.

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how much money you can save if you put away $10 a week to pay for a vacation.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Great news!!!
Sharon's back surgery was so successful that she is eager to go camping again, and we are scheduling the 2014 IDI weekend today.
Hope to see you all there.

M

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
That's awesome, Mike. Congratulations on a successful procedure, can't wait to see you at the rally!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online