thanks to all the idi guys

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
thanks to all of the idi guys seeing what u guys have done with ur trucks its inspiring i did not know about some of the peformance up grades out there that i have found on this site it is great and some really good facts and info on the idi fords thanks again
i have an 86 ford f 250 6.9 4 speed pretty stock looking but a hypermax turbo and a single custom black stack im working on dps stage 1 injectors coolant filter custom intake and im making my own coolant resivor after im done with that im going to post it on this site but im going to see if it works first but the main reason im doing that is for water injection and so i can use the stock resivor anyway just wanted to say thanks to all u guys out there im happy that im not the only one out there that wants to make my old girl perform a little better

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. ;Sweet We look forward to hearing about your water injection project. That topic has been dry for a while. LOL

tractorman86

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. ;Sweet We look forward to hearing about your water injection project. That topic has been dry for a while. LOL

^^^^ he's a swift one!! jk mel:D . welcome to the sight, and hope the w/m inj. works for you!!!:thumbsup:

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
thanks again

im a professional diesel mechanic and im a firm beliver in diesel power i think black smoke is cool my hopes are with my truck some day to show the cummins duramax and powerstroke guys what a payed off idi can do and that is goind to be my mission it may take awhile and some moeny but at least my truck is payed off well see i guess

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
To OB . If it's been done to an IDI someone here has done it. Mel "Agnem" also offers the Moose Pump for performance increase.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my hopes are with my truck some day to show the cummins duramax and powerstroke guys what a payed off idi can do and that is goind to be my mission it may take awhile and some moeny but at least my truck is payed off

Most of the Cummins, Powerstroke and Duramax guys hanging out here have had an IDI.

We've already seen what they can do, why do ya think we upgraded. Bank may own mine but it isn't sitting broke in the shop every month...... or for months on end like some here do.;PokeLOL :cheers:

fuzzy1626

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of the Cummins, Powerstroke and Duramax guys hanging out here have had an IDI.

We've already seen what they can do, why do ya think we upgraded. Bank may own mine but it isn't sitting broke in the shop every month...... or for months on end like some here do.;PokeLOL :cheers:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
ya i know exactly what ur saying im not at all trying to dog on those guys i guess its i want want to see what it can do but those b-series cummins are one hell of an engine though