STOLEN ATS TURBO bay area CA

crazytwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a statement I would agree with. They spend their lives sniffing through other peoples BS, they can generally tell who is the thief and who isn't. I'd set up a purchase on this and put my hands on it and then call the law, chances are the perps will flee. Who ever is selling it already knows it doesn't belong to them, the ex, friend of the ex, crack head, doesn't matter it's not their property. Go get your turbo.

You don't agree with my statement? Which part, that cops for the most part don't care about you or that he should be careful how he handles this? Cops care about what they want not what you want. I'm not a ****** when it comes to having my stuff stolen and dealing with cops. If I'm wrong in suggesting caution, so be it. Go down there with a baseball bat and get your stuff back.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Issue is there was a RV ad for 10k. Considering she never lived in davis im sure this is her new bf or someone else. The turbo ad said it was given in leu of what was owed

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make sure you polish the aluminum baseball bats so the dna does not stick.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Issue is there was a RV ad for 10k. Considering she never lived in davis im sure this is her new bf or someone else. The turbo ad said it was given in leu of what was owed
Given that your number was blocked and whoever answered hung up when they heard your voice, I'd say it's a good bet she's still involved somehow...either a new boyfriend or it's just her. FWIW...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Given that your number was blocked and whoever answered hung up when they heard your voice, I'd say it's a good bet she's still involved somehow...either a new boyfriend or it's just her. FWIW...

I'm thinking now someone knew you when you called and has tipped their hand by blocking your calls. You might have fubared this now and they have taken deep cover. Next time have a female call and tell the seller you are buying this for her husband that overseas fighting in the sand lot. Say you will pay the asking price and show up with law inforcement and docs in hand. I think that may get your turbo back. As suggested. Hard copy the docs from this site as proof whats happened. Dates and time may help show the officer you are the rightful owner. But why did you call. That just seems odd after whats been said. Might be she does not have it. Was listening on the phone to you and the other person ans is laughing at you now. I hope not. Thats a vindictive way of getting you back one more time and most would not do that. I do know how to taunt someone but good... when I want too..

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
He changed his number. He listed a first name of Ben on the motorhome ad. Ill just have to wait for it to go online again

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
When you see it again and I'm sure you will. Just have a female call and tell the seller its for her husband that overseas serving and she wants to surprise him when he gets home in a few days. Tell the seller you will pay the asking price or maybe more if someone has called before you. A crook will tell the possible other person to pound sand.. Its been sold for more money or anything like its no longer for sale... Crooks are sneaky... Just like me...

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Its not her.. its a guy. She has no motorhome to sell. But im pretty sure hes banging her.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
How are you sure of that. Might be she was listening when you called bout the turbo too like I suggested earlier on in this thread. If your lucky enough the trick this seller into allowing you to come and pay for this stolen item you might be watching your surroundings too. Might want to meet someplace nuetral like a parking lot so she can't be watching from the house and keep the seller from going outside and telling you to get lost. You will then know for sure shes behind this and so is the seller. What would you do if you stole something from someone and tried to sell it. the person you ripped off comes to your place and you look out the window and see you and the police.. I'll bet your out the back door running too. This is a tricky mess. How are you going to meet the seller and see the turbo. then bring in the law and get out safely. Paying for whats yours sucks but its another way to put closure to all this. If you have moved from where she ripped you off you could make a setup ans watch the house. See who shows up. a tire goes flat for no good reason but 4 flat tires tells someone ... "You've been owned".. Getting caught doing wrong will really suck on your end too. So far your done with her. Is all this conversation worth it. Might be but only you can tell us what it means to you. I'm bothered by the event and how its played out so far. Its quite a tale of whats happened. She will never get away with this for long. If the seller hung up on you. then blocked your number.. Well that tells me she has something to do with this possible fictitious possible sale. She may have baited you just to get one more over on you taunting you with something you want and she knows you want it...Might want to send in anyone other than yourself to look over whats for sale by any means you can conjure up. An older couple shows up or a wife shows up or a young man.. anybody but yourself. Second you drive up and are identified your done. Getting in close will be tuff to do. Maybe arrange a meeting at your fictitious work location too.... Think how you would protect yourself doing a stolen property sale like in this instance..... Or simply just walk away and forget it bacuse shes out of your life hopefully forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online