STOLEN ATS TURBO bay area CA

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Well if she returned the missing turbo I sure would forgive and forget but make sure she knows she got a get out of jail free card this ONE TIME ONLY. Make a peaceful split and be done with it. If someone is not stable you have a problem. I have a neighbor thats bipolar and the meds were not working so she was "in house" where my wife was for 4 days last year. I tell you this. Thats a care facility you never want to be in or visit. I see "Cathy" sweeping the sidewalks or the gutters or the entire streets sometimes. The look in her face is the lights are on but nobody's home. Its a very sad thing to witness too..

I beg to differ. She has a history of this. Not her first time. Throw her in prison so that she can't do this to other people. I don't feel like others should have to be subjected to this person just so that she can be happy.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
I do not have the actual serial number but it does have distinguished markings. Plus its such a rare turbo

texcl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Second on the serial, I arrested a guy once with a stolen engraved commercial luger worth about 30k, went to the shredder because it wasn't in the books as stolen (the guy we took it from admitted it was stolen). But got a guy with a $50 stolen aluminum boat that had been stolen in the early 80's and was able to find the original owner and give it back. He said it had been stolen out of his drive 2 days after buying it and had never been able to use it. Two spectrum's I know.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
I just found my turbo on Craigslist. What do I do now? I dont think the cops took me seriously and filed a police report. Its definitely my turbo

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388493462546.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388493462546.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 122

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
One of two things, either tell the cops (if you can prove 100% its yours) and have them go with you to get it/bust the person selling it or just go buy it and basically be out whatever they are selling it for.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Im torn. During the whole domestic violence ******** the officers may never have taken my police report seriously.. soo there may be no record. Well that turbo has enough distinguishing marks that match my photos..

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Im so broke because of this ****.. ill get ahold of the cops today but I doubt I can afford to just buy it back.

firehawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should have a copy of your police report. If its not right and the cops still won't help you, file complaints, as those are taken seriously.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im torn. During the whole domestic violence ******** the officers may never have taken my police report seriously.. soo there may be no record. Well that turbo has enough distinguishing marks that match my photos..

Two things: all legal stuff is about documentation, and you've got to make the police do their job.

I would start writing down everything that's happened, making certain to asterisk anything that can be concretely proven (phone records, calls to the cops, reciepts, etc) with times and dates.

After you have as legitiimized timeline as you can develop, go to the cops and politely demand the satisfaction of being a tax paying, law abiding citizen. Explain that you really just want your stuff back with the least amount of paperwork possible, but make no mistake, if you don't get your stuff back immediately, you can and will inundate them with paperwork. LEO generally hate paperwork, and the truth is you've done all the work, you just need them to make the parties involved do the right thing and return property to the rightful owners.

Lastly, GET GOING RIGHT NOW. When it comes to stolen stuff recovery is all about moving quickly and efficiently. The more time that goes by, the less your chances are of getting your stuff back.

Good luck

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this with the same phone number..... recognize it?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/rvs/4264000856.html

Description sounds like it's her actually posting it, not someone else it was sold to.

Call the police - they should have a police report on file. If you formally reported a theft they should have done a report, whether they believed you or not. If they didn't talk to them and see what you can do. Be nice and respectful. No, whether they'll do anything or not about it is another question. I think you're going to have a pretty hard time convincing them that it's actually your unit unless you have the sn or some form of id.

Honestly probably your best bet is to just suck it up and buy it back.....

Course, if it is actually her selling it then there might be other ways to get it back... but not going to go there on an open forum.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Considering there are distinctive markings and probably somd numbers

Bubba_891

Reaction score
sorry to hear about the turbo bro. ive been in your shoes tho my ex ran off with my daughter and left me with the dog, a broke truck, and bills out the butt. lucky me I had proof that she abandoned me cause I was out to sea for two months and that's when she done everything. she tried selling my dads 7.3 idi to get money out of it lucky my friend found it online and got it before someone else got it. and bro if its one thing I have learned all redheads no matter how sweet and cute they may be all have crazy problems and belong in a special hospital. lol

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I just knew this was going to show up on craigslist. Why didn't you get a copy of the police report. With that in hand you just appear with the law beside you and take back whats yours. Depending on what you feel is possible.. you might ask to come see it and then tell the seller its story and your trying to sell stolen property. so its a crime you will be going down for. I'm betting there is a "connection" to the person that took it. Be careful here. Many people doing the wrong thing to "help out a friend" will roll and inform to stay clean. With the law on you side walking up to look over the turbo you might be able to push hard and make the seller give it up. surely if the seller has no money invested he or she will give it up to stay clean.. If you know what I mean. Showing up with a few tuffs trying to "take back whats yours" is not a good idea either. This is yours and you can prove that. But without a police report proving its stolen only your marks and shoes tell anyone this was yours at one time. but did you sell it or give it away. I'm sure an officer could take both the seller and the turbo in and start some questioning. Pressure makes people break eventually.... Its just a matter of time and pressure... You do need to know who or what the seller knows... Might behe has a new redhead girlfriend and is about to be woken up to the future too.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Sooo true. Problem is I like redheads and none od them have gone crazy. Problem is most redheads are smart.

I have not yet met or dated a redhead that wasn't nuts. Lots of fun, but trouble too.

Bet wishes getting back the turbo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online