STOLEN ATS TURBO bay area CA

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
long story short a ex-gf trashed my place and stole a bunch of stuff. broke my mercedes key off in the car.. only thing i care about is my brand new ATS borg warner s256 turbo for the ATS 093 kit

*just the turbo was stolen thank jebus*

so it may still be in the south bay area. sad thing is she probably just tossed it in a trash can :-( so sad

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Revenge is a tuff one. Might try watching craigs list too. Sad day for sure. Now how about pushing her buttons by telling her you have security video of this event and you want your stuff back or the law side of things will come a knocken at your door. Evidence in hand and waiting on your reply.... If the stuff is returned be the bigger man and say simpley.. Thanks... But don't kick her in the "C" saying it. Mean it. After all its only stuff. I know how hard it is to forgive but we are supposed to do it. But it sure hurts sometimes doing it. We also are not hearing from her side why she is an EX either. Its not for us to know either and I would not be asking. I just wonder why couples dissolve partnerships be it marriage or other. Sometimes its tuff figuring out whats changed.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: With that, I am very thankful that my ex-girlfriend doesn't know where I live!!

So sorry that this happened...do you have enough evidence against her to press charges?

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
she admitted to the cop that she "tore my posters down" but thats it. this girl wouldnt leave. her history of mental health was found out AFTER i was seeing her.

she did all this because i kicked her out. she was stealing money from me and i caught her. i have audio recording of her threating me with the cops if i kicked her out

she cried to the police that i "pushed her"... its ok. im hitting her with falsifying a police report.

so if you want to hear it im glad to prove my innocence.

she also admitted to my roommate that she trashed the place and showed her when she showed up.. well she just told her to leave. if she had called the cops id have my ****. she wont be living here much longer.

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
I've got my eyes open for it...
What a *****. Both the situation and the situation creator...

cookoo

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Might want to start carrying something that barks on your hip and bites way over there... No telling whats coming your way with someones thought issues. Really sorry to see more of whats happening. Sad way to find out you don't want to see someone any more too.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm surprised you didn't 86 her when she took a trip out to DC.
clean up your damn place and put some locks on the doors and use them.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
I tried to! She never went. I woke up at 5am to her crawling in bed with me. The day of the flight.

I wouldn't post this if I didnt know I was innocent and been done wrong by her.

Think of the poor turbo... she even took my pillow and blankets

i'm surprised you didn't 86 her when she took a trip out to DC.
clean up your damn place and put some locks on the doors and use them.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If she is mental she needs to be euthanized anyway. Probably the best piece of &*( ever, the one I dated was ,ONCE.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
just left the court house. D.A. dropped the charges against me. I already filed a report of her falsifying police reports, vandalism and theft

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Sooo true. Problem is I like redheads and none od them have gone crazy. Problem is most redheads are smart.

If she is mental she needs to be euthanized anyway. Probably the best piece of &*( ever, the one I dated was ,ONCE.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well if she returned the missing turbo I sure would forgive and forget but make sure she knows she got a get out of jail free card this ONE TIME ONLY. Make a peaceful split and be done with it. If someone is not stable you have a problem. I have a neighbor thats bipolar and the meds were not working so she was "in house" where my wife was for 4 days last year. I tell you this. Thats a care facility you never want to be in or visit. I see "Cathy" sweeping the sidewalks or the gutters or the entire streets sometimes. The look in her face is the lights are on but nobody's home. Its a very sad thing to witness too..

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JESUS, we should have had the redhead talk when we met, I could tell you stories!!! some scary. Glad you are in the clear.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks. I don't suppose you have the serial number off it? I'd keep a hot sheet going here if people knew what they had.

gandalf

Reaction score
... I'd keep a hot sheet going here if people knew what they had.

Now that sounds like a very good idea, Mel. Some of the equipment we put on our trucks actually does have serial numbers. Other things we can just write our names with an electric pencil. We might not reach too big an audience, but certainly larger than we have now.;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online