Spare 7.3

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smart move.
Trouble is, finding one with my zero time!!! You have one or know of one!!! All it needs, is manual, turbo, exhaust brake, dump bed/flat bed, and a deer bumper. I can do without the dump bed and maybe the exhaust brake.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Trouble is, finding one with my zero time!!! You have one or know of one!!! All it needs, is manual, turbo, exhaust brake, dump bed/flat bed, and a deer bumper. I can do without the dump bed and maybe the exhaust brake.
They are out there. You just have to keep looking and maybe have to go out of state to get one. I mean, take another family trip.

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a bit pricey and up in Medford, Or. it is a International S1600 old Air Force truck with 31K miles on it and a 6.9.
if the miles are correct and it didn`t do a ton of idling would be a good engine.

Goat

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know. Seems like it needs to be grabbed. But...
I used to have the room/space. I just have too many other things filling it now.
Dirtbikes, snowmobile, lawnmowers, snowblower, pressure washer, boats, etc.
I need to add a big garage. But thar won't be happening in my lifetime.
Someone else needs to save this 7.3/C6
Get rid of the boats, they are evil

Brian VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somebody's gotta do it so we can all enjoy. ;-)
I saw some of the work my Dad did to maintain our pool when I was a kid. And I'm sure there was a lot that I didn't see. Not worth it for the amount it got used, imho. (short season in New England)
But we did have many great days in it. And for that I'm thankful. And I got to have a lot of cute chicks in bikinis at my house. ;-)
2 years ago my wife drug me out of the woods of VT after we lived there for 26 years. I told her that if I was giving up these mountains in my backyard (literally) then I needed to be waterfront. I was thinking that ice fishing and canoe fishing could replace being in the woods.
We have a dock on a good-sized lake here so I bought a power boat. It's old (1993) and the price was right and it's been great for the 2 years I've had it. I feel like I'm about even on getting my $ worth out of it already. Anything more will be gravy. It's @ 4 miles to the pub at the other end of the lake. ;-)
But some day it'll need a new outboard engine. That's gonna be a tough choice.
I enjoy my jon boat with an electric motor almost as much as the big boat so it wouldn't break my heart to sell the big one. But we wouldn't be able to take care of our friends that like to go out. ;-)
And an 8 mi. round trip to the pub in a jon boat would be a bit less than pleasant.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online