Anyone in VT who buys parts trucks? I’d buy this motor if you can get it for me?

94turbocrewcab-lb

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This guy was refusing to take 2k as a parts truck and then smashed his windshield..my truck is broken and I’d like to get this motor. Someone
Want to get it and I’ll come
Get the motor from you in a few days?

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
He's adjusted the listing to $1500 sinve you posted, apparently he's ready to move it now haha

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
So which diesel does it have? Both the IDI and Power Stroke were available in 1994.

Low1gear

Reaction score
Since it appears the truck in question sold, what engine it had is a moot point. 1994 was a Chang over year with three different 7.3 engines available. The 7.3 IDI Vin “M”, the 7.3 IDI turbo Vin “K” and finally the 7.3 Powerstroke Vin “F” supposedly as a mid year availability which doesn’t explain my 94 IDI turbo with a build date of July 94.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
, what engine it had is a moot point.
The point behind the question of which engine it had was that, as the OP stated in the title, he was wanting to buy the engine if someone bought the truck. If it happened to be a PSD, then it would take an awful lot of work to put it in his IDI powered truck.