Some pics of our drivers roll over.

Deezle1

Fah-Q Racing
Reaction score
Yup, i coulda died easily. My Grand Pappy is watchin me. This is one of a few times where i shoulda died, yet walked away. I guess im just one lucky *******:D

Countin my blessings,
Dom

Truckie

Reaction score
kwazyca said:
Two kinds of end dump drivers.

Those that have flipped them over.......................and those that will.
You got that right. I flipped a trailer over about 7 years ago.And that was the best thing that probably could have happened to me. It sure has made me a better at my job, got the fear of doing it or having it happening out of my system. Now I get sent to all the messed up places. Half of it was my fault and the other half was on the manufacture of the hydraulic scope. Two days before my trailer went over the bosses brother rolled on. The problem with mine and his was the same. We were both a bit heavy but nothing out of the ordinary, grossing around 98,000 lbs because of the weight we hauled the company always spec. the scopes out bigger than they needed to be. The problem was they had bad welds from the factory. Booth broke right along the welds on the bottom of the scope where it mounted to the trailer. The scope company came out and looked at them and said it was there fault, that it was bad welds And they gave us 3 brand new scopes and paid for the repairs that needed to be done to the trailers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online