Soft brake pedal

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
On the 91 I’m working on it’s next to the mc near the coolant overflow
There is a diagnostic port up there. I would imagine it could be used also. I'm just not sure of the process.
The one under the dash you ground right after key on, remove ground, then it flases the codes. (Iirc, been awhile since I've done it)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a brick nose, the rabs wire is up under the dash in the driver foot well. Seem to remember it being wrapped up along the main harness. Jasper is right on the test procedure as I recall.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color is the wire? I can't find the little ******* anywhere.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched all over under the dash, there is no orange/black to red wire..

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep forgetting to update my sig. Truck is an 88 cc. I can't find either. There is nothing on the driver fender, and nothing under the dash. I even pulled my glove box out to see if it was behind there..lol

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
omg I found it! They seriously went out of their way to hide that damn thing. It's late now so I'll pull the codes in the morning. :)

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was it wrapped up like I thought?

It was wrapped in the main harness , on the top/back side of the bundle. I pulled the harness apart and traced each wire to the firewall and stumbled on it. Aside from it being hidden , I think the main reason I couldn't find it is because I expected it to be longer. I didn't think it would be a couple inches from the firewall.