So what did you do with your truck today?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Just a little story. As I was out and about today, I found a place that I HAD to stop at. I drove by and would have turned around and went right back if I didn't know that I was going to be going right back past it on my way home.

Attachments

• 102_4240.JPG
    102_4240.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 17

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
I built an extension harness, to go from the 4 pin trailer connector to a female 7 pin trailer connector. Made it 9ft long. Looking at getting another camper, and the in bed connector isn't wired up, and it's in the wrong position. Silly Lance and running their proprietary 5 pin connector they ran for years.

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a little story. As I was out and about today, I found a place that I HAD to stop at. I drove by and would have turned around and went right back if I didn't know that I was going to be going right back past it on my way home.
Little cheaper than over in eastern Kansas, finally seeing under $4 again. Think its 3.93 or something like that

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Little cheaper than over in eastern Kansas, finally seeing under $4 again. Think its 3.93 or something like that
Well to be honest, that was in Nebraska. Last Saturday, I passed a gas station tight off of I70 heading south in the morning and the price was $4.19 or something like that. Then, on the way back home in the evening, it was $3.93.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Well after 1 1/2 years it happened again today. The driver's side brake caliper was loose. I have absolutely no guess as to why it happened. I did manage to get it put back on and it seems to work again so more four letter words and more confusion.

Attachments

• 102_4241.JPG
    102_4241.JPG
    429.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 102_4242.JPG
    102_4242.JPG
    293.2 KB · Views: 8

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish we could get a rainy day here. I don't even remember when the last measurable rain was.

James
We finally got an inch a day ago after almost a month of nothing. My garden was suffering, and yes fall is a growing season in majestic NW Florida.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after 1 1/2 years it happened again today. The driver's side brake caliper was loose. I have absolutely no guess as to why it happened. I did manage to get it put back on and it seems to work again so more four letter words and more confusion.
Did you get a ride from a pretty girl again?

KGIA103

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mounted some LED headlights to a piece of angle iron I bolted to the radiator support. Wired it up to a relay and a three way switch on the dash, off, low and high beams. They are DOT approved, so I can use them on the road. Had a LED light bar on the bumper before, but didn't like that it was off road only. They are nice and bright, with a heating element built in to the lens to melt snow and ice.
You must be registered for see images attach

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Diesel at the arco in Minden was $5.09. Dropped yesterday to $4.79.
Last fill up was in Salt lake City on our way home. We wanted I-80 west, and I got messed up and took wrong lane going to who knows where. Got turned around and was heading towards Ogden, How did I do that? I get messed up in this town every time we go through here, or stay here.
Turn off to go back around, and here is this little Convience store, gas station. Diesel $4.39...Great, and a Monsoon of rain coming down. That got us across the Salt Flats, and across NV. to home.
Then drove on it the next 2 weeks. 573 miles and took 29.5 gallons.

Now another war started, good ole Joe going to jack the prices higher?

Hauled a load of brush to the Dump in my 12 x 5 box trailer. Been loading it slowly the last month, and pushing it down with the Loader Bucket. Worked my **** off, I really had it packed in there.

Edit:
Another dirty word.....A R S E. Thought I could slip that one by.

Goat

Last edited:

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mounted some LED headlights to a piece of angle iron I bolted to the radiator support. Wired it up to a relay and a three way switch on the dash, off, low and high beams. They are DOT approved, so I can use them on the road. Had a LED light bar on the bumper before, but didn't like that it was off road only. They are nice and bright, with a heating element built in to the lens to melt snow and ice.
Those look super nice! Plan on building a front bumper replacement brush guard for my 86 here soon, and was wanting to mount lights on it. Originally I was thinking halogen, but the heating element in the LED with the yellowish tint would probably be even better! What lights are those?