So what did you do with your truck today?

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you tell me what you did with that roll of blue tape when you were done? Been looking for mine for a while now. LOL

jrollf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i find that this is the worst place to put something that you intend to find in the future...

a man simply can never find something thats infront of his face...
yes i do this alot. and even tho my intent was to make it easier to find....
i can never find the @$#%$#@%&#$%^&
If you have it... you'll never need it. Get rid of it, and you'll need it in a week. It's the universal law of spare parts.

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally fixed. The hydroboost rocks. So does the nice rebuilt driveshaft. It was 97 today so I figured that be a good test of if I put the cooling system together correctly. Glad to have it back

Attachments

• 2BDAE845-F0AF-420D-97DA-49245C9F82AD.jpeg
    2BDAE845-F0AF-420D-97DA-49245C9F82AD.jpeg
    486.1 KB · Views: 5

bilbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i find that this is the worst place to put something that you intend to find in the future...

a man simply can never find something thats infront of his face...
yes i do this alot. and even tho my intent was to make it easier to find....
i can never find the @$#%$#@%&#$%^&
This sounds like me. I have multiples of many tools because I couldn’t find it when I needed it so bought another. Then of course found the original right after I’m done.

Case in point, I was at the hardware store with my Dad getting some things for siding the house. I had a framing square on my list and was telling him about the one already had but couldn’t find. I even clearly remembered picking it up and putting somewhere specifically so I could find it when I needed it a few weeks prior. So I bought another framing square.

Next day I ask him to grab the framing square from the garage and he comes back with the original one that I couldn’t find for the life of me. It was hanging from a peg near the electrical box. God help me if I could find the one I had just bought though.

Big Bart

Tow&Slow
Reaction score
if you think finding tools in your garage is hard. Try remembering which of your 4 10x10 storage units and which pallet and box it’s in? So know the pain of Ace is 5min away vs 20min to storage.

So I too have bought duplicates to save time.

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my truck to work. As I got home I noticed it was getting kinda of hard to steer and there was less braking power. Checked the power steering fluid. I’m wondering if this hydroboost is just gonna end up killing my power steering pump. The pump is probably original to the truck and has well over 250k miles on it. Anybody ever experienced this type of thing?

gnathv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my truck to work. As I got home I noticed it was getting kinda of hard to steer and there was less braking power. Checked the power steering fluid. I’m wondering if this hydroboost is just gonna end up killing my power steering pump. The pump is probably original to the truck and has well over 250k miles on it. Anybody ever experienced this type of thing?
Do you have a good cooler for your power steering fluid? What fluid are you using?

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

These pumps are pretty simple to rebuild if you need to, not much to them unless they're completely shot.

I'd put a better cooler inline when you get a chance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online