So what did you do with your truck today?

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove it to work this morning. It's so weird actually being able to see behind me now that I have good mirrors LOL

You must be registered for see images attach
I didn't have a rear view when I bought the truck. Once we got here, the guy who replaced the windshield had extras in his van, and tossed one in for me. Still get startled by things moving back there!

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't have a rear view when I bought the truck. Once we got here, the guy who replaced the windshield had extras in his van, and tossed one in for me. Still get startled by things moving back there!

Mine has fallen off enough times I just haven't cared to put it back LOL

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Today I sold my 1993 ZX11 to a friend. After we loaded the bike in his truck, we both drove our own trucks over to my garage to grab some more pieces for it (See? My truck is in here). I didn't take any pictures because I've had the thing since 2005 and have mixed feelings about selling it. The only reason that I sold it is because I can't keep my knees bent that far for very long anymore so I didn't want to see any sad pictures of it loaded in someone else's truck to go down the road.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
So far, it's just been "for" my truck. I just ordered the intercooler and piping for the Ex Wife. That project is coming up here soon. I'll probably get back to it in July. Yes I'm pushing it back that far so because I have to have time to get things ready for my upcoming Colorado ATV riding/camping trip at the end of June.

rhythim

Reaction score
Well, 2 things. It's just about the worst paint job I've ever done from a prep standpoint, but it'll be hard for it to look any worse than the rest of the truck. Paint laid down fine and has a good gloss, but I just didn't spend any real time straightening out the dents. Is what it is, a working farm truck.

Upside is I got to use one of my new paint guns and was really pleased with it.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I’ll try and get my oil cooler off. I think I’ll make a video on how to service the non-serviceable regulator. I’ve done it 3 times and have had good luck so hopefully that’s what my issue is. I should’ve done it when I had the oil cooler out before!!

I would appreciate that! I'm going to be resealing mine when I get the engine out so it would be helpful to know what to do while it's out!

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I was going to go to Wal-Mart and Home Depot after I sold the motorcycle yesterday, but after we got finished, it hit me that I was still really tired from not sleeping real well the night before so I waited until this morning. After my first post, I took the Blue Truck to do my money spending. I bought truck stuff at both places. I got some vinyl hose and a couple of tight elbows for the venting on a big rear tank installation at Home Depot. I couldn't remember whether the rollover valve in the tank is 1" or 3/4" so I bought one elbow of each size for the lower side. While at Wal-Mart, I picked up another FL1995 oil filter. I know that I have one or two sitting in my garage, but it doesn't hurt to buy another one when you think about it. On the way there, I saw this HUGE flag flying and had to take a picture. There is no zoom on the picture. Comparing it to the trucks below, I think that it has to be a 30'x50' flag.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online