So what did you do with your truck today?

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got to enjoy some social distancing with the family today. Finally ordered the last bit of stuff to put get my new turbo kit together. I’ll be using hypermax piping with an ATS 088 turbo and a t4 hot side. So I’ll have a good ATS 088 kit up for grabs pretty soon. Super excited

You must be registered for see images attach

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I used it to jump start my lawn mower. I figured it was coming. That battery must be 5 or 6 years old. I've been expecting it for 3 or 4 years now. Somebody must have screwed up REALLY bad when they made that one.LOL

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used it to jump start my lawn mower. I figured it was coming. That battery must be 5 or 6 years old. I've been expecting it for 3 or 4 years now. Somebody must have screwed up REALLY bad when they made that one.LOL

I've got the same "problem" with mine. $20 Walmart battery. It's started without issue after sitting all winter for 2 years now. I'm impressed to say the least.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I've got the same "problem" with mine. $20 Walmart battery. It's started without issue after sitting all winter for 2 years now. I'm impressed to say the least.
Me too. I pull mine out of the mower and put it in my basement. I also trickle charge it two or three times during the winter.

Golden Helmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was yesterday, I couldn't resist taking a pic. It's been 3 or 4 years since I last had to tow it, new record LOL

The back story for this one is funny. So i'm in the middle of moving right now. The day before, I drove the truck around 220 miles, it did its job without a single complaint. I even switched the AC back on, I was rolling in comfort and style.

The next morning, I have to get to work. I get in the truck, she fires up like normal. Let it high idle for 3 minutes to warm up, then drive off. As soon as I make it around the corner, I realize I forgot my face mask at home! Son of a *****, i'm mad now, it's gonna be one of those Mondays. I turn the truck around and go back home.

What do I see in my driveway when I pull up? A HUGE pool of black oil where my truck was parked. And a perfect, unbroken trail of black shame going down the entire street, one line leaving and one coming back. The entire block is my territory now.

I had it towed because I just dont have time right now. But on quick inspection, you can clearly see where fresh oil was pouring out from the side of the oil filter, I don't see any other fresh spots. It's 200 miles past its oil change interval right now, so apparently it just really wanted fresh oil.

And my mask was in my pocket. I forgot that I put it there so I wouldn't forget it. The IDI gods work in mysterious ways LOL

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Big city problems
this is how I keep the away

SD9VE or SD40VE?

My daily driver is an SD9VE...... Recognized it as soon as I saw it. They are really nice. Every one that has gone in the bottom has some out the front without any problems.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Its the sd9ve and I like it better than my glock 22. Or my 1911

I love my 1911.....

“When you use the Lord’s calibur, you don’t need 17 rounds”...LOL

Yes, I’ve daily driven my 1911 also. But the SD9 is easier to conceal even for a guy a big as me.... 6’4” 350+..... I only have an open holster for the 1911, I have several, open and concealed for the SD9

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online