Site problems???

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I couldn't get on here for 5hrs today and now that I can - all the email notifications I got are useless as I can't find any of the posts that I got notifications for???:dunno

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Someone hacked the site and forwarded the address so it would send you to some extremist anti war organizations website. Really pissed me off.
Not that the site was down, cus that happens, but it ****** me off that people do that.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Happened to me too. That wasnot an anti war site for me. I was sent to something called Based War. It had to do with catching pedophlies. I tried every idea to get back on the OB site but nothing worked including Google or yahoo. We need a rope for these hackers.... I'll supply the Cummins with the greasy goat hair to drag them thru Crawford Texas.....:D :rotflmao

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Ok, so it wasn't just me....I didn't get any emails like that but I still got notifications of new replies to threads that I'm watching through the day when I couldn't even get on the site....Couldn't see how some people could see the forums and others couldn't.

Jim73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on and posted twice but they have disappeared now, though the rest of the thread is still there - thought maybe I'd been edited, but there was nothing editable unless somebody found gauge pods offensive...

Assume now it was random weirdness as a result of the hacking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online

No members online now.