Showing off the truck

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My srt is 2.5 and the turbo is almost three times that size! But I understand what your saying. I'm sure hey want zero lag as well so they spec it small for good drive ability. Just a random pic of the Honda Odyssey I purchased barely fitting the trailer( truck towed it no problem!)

And if anyone's into 4 cal this is my daily driver caliber srt, one of only 5400 made (it's nothing like the neons doesn't share any part with them) I have full exhaust, kn drop in and dyno tuned with a ms1k computer. On 20 psi it made 350 hp to the wheels and 400 lb-ft torque. Unfortunately that was with some 100 octane so we backed the timing off and left it with 360lb ft torque and around 340hp so I can run pump gas reliably
You must be registered for see images attach

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iirc, the only one that shares parts with the srt4 neon is the pt cruiser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Correct, the caliber srt like mine is basically the same car as the lancer evolution, same heads block, suspension, just a stroker crank 2.5 compared to the eco 2.0

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed up my coolant lines abbot. I had the heater disconnected but now with the propane conversion it gets so cold I decided to hook it back up. I added a tee in the in out line but most the flow will go straight through the heater core and out to the filter. If I decide to close off the heater core with the ball valve I put a swim gate right on the heater outlet so it'll keep and flow from the other side entering so it'll isolate the core completely with only one valve