Showing off the truck

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE truck neighbor!...Im over here in Cherry Valley!
No way! I'm right here in Yucaipa. I've been looking for a local member that's awesome. Idk if you have or can time these but I'm trying to find someone local to time my truck. I went to diesel injection in San Bernardino and they got wide eyed when I asked if they can time my injection pump.

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE truck neighbor!...Im over here in Cherry Valley!
Also if you have any pics of your truck post one up so I can recognize it out on the road!

Almost forgot, found this at the junkyard yesterday, now I can give he dodge guys a run for their money with the tow mirror ego

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

"Why are you tow mirrors so small?"
That's a good laugh! Also noticed at the junkyard the 93 f150 and f250 use the same ac suction line as ours but it has built in filters on the suction side and high pressure side. I'll probably swap mine out to this so if I have another compressor failure it doesn't destroy the whole system
Also thinking the rx8 uses two of these oil coolers. Might be good to grab one for an external oil cooler as it uses pretty stout line size

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what our oil pressure regulator is set too? I installed a mechanical pressure gauge at cold idle I get 40 psi, once got it stays right at 10-15 psi but when I run it up it'll climp quickly to 40psi and then flattens out. I can watch the gauge flutter right at 40psi like the regulator is holding it right there. It'll reach that pressure about 1400 rpms like I said quickly then looks like it hits a wall and won't go past no matter the rpm. I'm not worried as that's plenty of pressure for me but I've never seen the regulator pressure posted so I would assume it's right at 40psi

Thatoneguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, the banks badges were on the truck when I bought it! Idk unfortunately but it gets me a lot of compliments and questions. No I didn't use picture but I did use a lot of muscle to tighten it so we'll see. Also can't give enough praise to my propane/isobutane conversion for ac. This temp reading his high fan speed at idle, 87 degree ambient temp. When it was 115 out it was keeping me ice cold. If you pop the hood even the compressor is cool from the cold suction line!

Whats that you were saying about an AC upgrade? My AC works good but I'm the type that keeps his AC on 24/7 full blast and would love it to be even colder!

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats that you were saying about an AC upgrade? My AC works good but I'm the type that keeps his AC on 24/7 full blast and would love it to be even colder!

Message me if you want I'll explain what I did. All you need basically is to vacuume the system and refill with the propane/butane mix

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got it back together, wasn't charging and didn't even realize I drive it the last three days with no alternator! Gotta love two batteries and mechanical injection. Went to the junkyard and put a ranger alternator on it. Also added some gauges to monitor stuff and adjusted the tps and hanged coolant filter.

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen this at the junkyard, Audi 1.8t look how tiny the turbo is!!! They come with a cool intercooler though thought it would be perfect for our trucks with a hood scoop or tucked behind the grill

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I left it there, my brother has that same engine in his Passat 1.8t and now I know why it runs out of steam so early. Very torquey but stops pulling very quickly! On the other hand my caliber srt4 takes some rpms to get it to 20 psi of boost