Scored big at the pick and pull today.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The core support was from a gasser I think. At least that what I thought.. I saw a distributer in one pic of the original engine. Sean.. No means the same thing in spanish and its pronounced the same too.. Actually spelled the same. Thos guys knew what you were saying but choose not to listen. Asking for something is one thing.. Trying to walk off with your stuff is offencive. What would those guys have done if you tried that with their stuff. I was in the wrecking yard one day looing for the tps bracket. Found a spanyard attempting to remove a turbo idi from a truck.. Engine was complete with everything. He was working alone, had cut the core support so the engine could come out the front. Had cut the ac hoses too.. That really pissed me off. The hoses are connected to the ac pump with one bolt.. How stupid to cut off the hoses and ruin them for others. Well I asked if I could have the bracket.. Nope... I need all this for a blown ingine in the shop...:eek:-cuss:mad:cookoo Well that part had nothing to do with a blown engine.. What a Ftard. I was going to offer to help him remove the engine too. But after talking with him a bit it was F u a hole.. I hope u die doing this and the engine is fubared.. But have a nice day too..:angel:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Lol Yea I hear ya Gary. It really annoys me too when I come onto something I want at a yard only to find that some idiot destroyed it because they were too lazy to remove a bolt or a clamp to get what they wanted. Instead they'd rather just cut it, break it or in some other form destroy it just to save them a few seconds. Everything we did to this truck was unbolted or disconnected. I could tell that the guy understood me, he just chose to make it look like he didn't. I'm not normally a mean or disrespectful person but at that time it was required of me to be. It is a big block gasser truck. However if you have an 83 IDI with AC, it is the same core support and uses a special radiator for the diesel. I'll probably go back and get the core support off of it as well.

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
The crappy part that was annoying was we pulled the cab off, drew a ton of attention, then while we were handling the cab 4 or 5 hispanic guys came over and tried walking off with the bed. I was like NO we just pulled that, the cab and bed are ours. They acted like they didn't understand what I was saying and went back to trying to lift it off and walk off with it. So I repeated and walked over to them an had to forcefully tell and gesture to them, this is ours we just went through all the work to remove it. They got kind of upset but gave me the finger and walked off. I mean I'm sorry I just spent several hours doing the work to get that, you're not taking it. lol

Hammer on the knuckles works wonders I've heard! ;Poke:kick:

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Lol Yea I hear ya Gary. It really annoys me too when I come onto something I want at a yard only to find that some idiot destroyed it because they were too lazy to remove a bolt or a clamp to get what they wanted. Instead they'd rather just cut it, break it or in some other form destroy it just to save them a few seconds. Everything we did to this truck was unbolted or disconnected. I could tell that the guy understood me, he just chose to make it look like he didn't. I'm not normally a mean or disrespectful person but at that time it was required of me to be. It is a big block gasser truck. However if you have an 83 IDI with AC, it is the same core support and uses a special radiator for the diesel. I'll probably go back and get the core support off of it as well.

My replacement blue oval emblem for the grill came off a van. Look closely and you can see pry marks on the top. Otherwise it looks brand new. "Pocket special" if you catch my drift. It's two speed nuts on the back folks! Just reinforces my thought people are stupid and just need to stay away :puke: what next? Cutting torch for a hose clamp? cookoo

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Sounds like you were dealing with the **** of the earth. It's probably best to be carrying and have your friends carrying too if you approach trash like that.