Score!!!!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Well,I decided the other day to move to another forgotten project.I broke out the sling blade and cut the kudzu away from the E.Got on Ebay and scored 8 brandy new CAV/Lucas injectors.BB codes.$12 each.Come on Friday!!!I hope i can find O rings or a full return line kit local.Gonna remove that DPS slobber pipes finally.Might actually get the E running good enough to smoke up the Ghetto.Lets see,I have driven it half way to the race shop when OMB brought her down.Half way home from the race shop several months later,Half way from home to the mechanic.The first successful drive to another mechanic 4 blocks away to get the brake system nearly totally replaced.Another successful trip across town and back to get the tag.....and that was it.All these years....and maybe 10 miles I have driven it....:rotflmao

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang, I was wondering when the old E would make a return to the line up. He's been in the dug out way too long. By the way.... How long has it been?

Poor old truck. It's been sitting neglected too long in the kudzu Big John.

Any recent photos?

Dude, it's been so long, I cannot even remember what in the world you've done to it anyway.

Heath

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
It has been 5 years...... Trav had the Goat truck for a little over 5 years when it squeeled off down the road to F...L...A..... So that is something like and average of 2 miles a year...... I drove it farther than 10 miles on the TEST DRIVE.....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'll bet your gonna find some nests inthe heater or under the hood... Glad to hear you are "going to work on her"... Bring her back from the edge.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Yea.If it runs with that crappy DPS pump on there....I am gonna spend all weekend working on it since my partner in crime Wreckerman(the new guy here) is over in Gawja at a army truck camp out.I didn't go since I was banned from SS and the mod that had teh biggest hand in it is there.But,gives me a free weekend to start cutting out all that wiring,Remove the tank from the bed,maybe pull those mirror frames off,sand and Rattle can the rust(Duplicolor for now).

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Around my parts the popo looks for rattle can rides since they are most likely tweekers

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
That tank is just sitting there, it's not held down with anything... It's not bolted or welding in place.... And I will warn ya the rubber mat that it's sitting on is anti-static mat so don't use it to insulate you from something electrical because it will conduct electricity to a point.

I'm happy to see you finally TAKE AN INTEREST IN HER.... I had thought about trying to buy it back a year or so ago.... Maybe when I get a job and you don't want her anymore you might call me.....

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Around my parts the popo looks for rattle can rides since they are most likely tweekers

OMG! OK... that there, is an intriguing sentence, hewn from the finest local slang anyone could desire. Fascinating... I'm, going to take a crack at translating it....

Around here, the police look for poorly maintained vehicles since they are usually owned by theifs.

Did I get it??? :D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
OMG! OK... that there, is an intriguing sentence, hewn from the finest local slang anyone could desire. Fascinating... I'm, going to take a crack at translating it....

Around here, the police look for poorly maintained vehicles since they are usually owned by theifs.

Close but no stogey.
Tweakers is slang for drug users.;Really

Freight_Train

Reaction score

Ehhhh,I think your close....Here is how I read it....

In my local area,the law enforcement officers will pull over a vehicle that has a cheap spray paint paint job because they are normally driven by drug addicts and criminals......

Was mine any closer?Here is my version.

"Round these here parts,the smokeys ignore the ratty rattle canned,duct taped,rusty and loud vehicles cause they know they are normally driven by good ol boys that work hard and can't afford anything better.But if you drive a shiny new 4 wheeler with shiny waggon wheels your more than likely a drug dealer from teh ghetto."

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I'm going with Ronnie on this one...

Tweekers = drug users.
popo = police.
rattle can = Canned Spray Paint.

Typically the good ole boys around these parts have rusted out vehicles with dents and such but don't fix them or try to cover them up, they worry much more in making sure it actually runs decent. Might look bad but it will get them around.