Status
Not open for further replies.

btree19

Reaction score
could i get a shipping quote to 32206 its a business with a loading dock thanks

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
If looking for shipping prices on an engine, check to see if you are anywhere near a terminal for Forward Air as well as the person on the other end being somewhere near one of their terminals as they only run their trucks from terminal to terminal, then check the price on a container shipment. You can rent one of their containers which is large enough for a motorcycle and poke an engine in it and the rates for shipping an IDI are dirt cheap compared to most shipping methods. When I bought my Brownie I had it shipped here with them and it saved a fortune.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
SOLD

Thanks Ron!:cheers: and John :)

;Sweet No prob Rob.

That engine had one heck of a ride back to Michigan last night. John sent me a text after I shot him one advising of tornado warnings and he was gonna be driving right into it after midnight.

His response was "Dude! it's f'n nuts white knuckle driving the whole way.":eek:

I will have my greasy lil paws on it this afternoon, as it made it home safe and sound, to replace a nastily cavitated engine.;Really

Nothing better than helping out the brotherhood 24 days before the rally with a verrry long laundry list of mods and service repairs to Goldie.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.