reman 6.9 long block /oil cooler & injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
yeah. it's tough to sell a NEW engine when there are lot of cheap used ones out there.

as it is, i'm at $1000+ below the price of other reman's, and that's not counting the core charge others have!

i got a good deal on it and i'm trying to pass that along...but i'm not going to take a big hit on it. like i said, i'd deliver within a reasonable distance.

again, this engine will be a direct swap for any 6.9 or 7.3, as discussed in this thread http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33541

mj05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The timing stinks! It would be perfect to buy this motor and put it in the truck that spencaz has for sale!

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm drooling over the engine, but like a lot of folks here your very reasonable asking price is more than i paid for my nicely running truck. It's a tough spot.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
i know you can get a running truck for the same money, but it won't have a NEW engine. but i hear ya. this is why i'm still sitting on this thing.

as far as shipping, give me a zip code and i can try and find out. i am willing to deliver but Alabama is a bit far for me. I could meet 1/2 way though.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I got a quote from Alliance Air Freight & Logistics of $393.25 to zip 85365
(business delivery/you offload), and an additional $95 delivered to your door.

thats not that bad, and for the price your letting the engine go for he couldnt get a better price on a rebuilt engine

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you post any of the numbers on the block and/or heads to determine which version of
the 6.9 they are?
Thanks, Lorin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tony

Members online