Rally Countdown - PRTJ

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Damn the torpedos... Full speed ahead... Go get em Heath..... Ta hell with the meetings. Would they listen to you anyway....:dunno

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the Spirit! ;Sweet

Screw the board meeting!!!!! With all that's going on you weren't gonna get much out of it anyway! I know I wouldnt have.:D

Damn the torpedos... Full speed ahead... Go get em Heath..... Ta hell with the meetings. Would they listen to you anyway....:dunno

Very true. Trust me, there will many, many, more meetings this year. Too many than needed for sure. All talk, no action. Drives me insane. However, there is only one 10th Anniversary IDI Rally and I'm going to do everything I can to make it with the crew cab and my 5'er.

Heath

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
My slogan.......... "With a box of latex gloves and a tube of KY, I can fix the nation!":D

I just got back from lunch. I couldn't help but finger the new BB's.:love: Hope to get out of the office on time tonight.

Heath

there is so much wrong in this post..............i love it:rotflmao

makes me feel lazy with no major projects, i still have almost a week to try something new though and dig into my truck:D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
there is so much wrong in this post..............i love it:rotflmao

makes me feel lazy with no major projects, i still have almost a week to try something new though and dig into my truck:D

It's a good thing that the otter box for my iPhone is semi watertight.:rotflmao

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be just as disappointed as you if this doesn't fix your issue. Holding my breath here.....

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
:angel::angel::angel:

:D

You got that right!:peelout

Heath

Heath, hope things work out for you. I had the same experience as you, but it happened when I replaced my clutch w/ a used smf. Ended up buying a new smf kit from Napa. Hope the injectors take care of it for you.

On a happier note, I now have ice cold AC!!!!!! Job #2 done!!!!!

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online