Rally Countdown - PRTJ

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
i knew the stupid glue they used on my rad would come back to bite me... i aquired a slow drip today. i attempted a little jb weld but it was too wet to stick good. i'll just bring some extra coolant, it'd take all weekend to leak enough to cause a problem! cookoo

-Jon

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i used a pc7 epoxy i did the bubblegum truck and forced it in good let it harder then chipped it off so it didnt releak then pc7 has been working great

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No truck for me. The new A/C compressor decided to snap off the liquid line fitting. The replacement is on the way but wont make it here before I leave Monday. So unfortunately looks like it'll be the Chrysler. A/C makes wife and kids happy. We're leaving way early and stopping in Washington to visit the Smithsonian Museums and do some touristy things.

Bring the truck and we can fix it at the rally! Just let me know what parts you will need. AC is for whimps! LOL

haligen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I can get the wife to agree to caravan and I'll sweat it out in the truck by myself lol.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you need a hand jon gimme a call or more details

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
just spent 2 hrs waxing the dually. so far i got almost 3/4s done. lol. so much truck to clean!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
you need a hand jon gimme a call or more details

You really need to look into using caps and punctuation,,..I totally read that line wrong,....:eek:,.......LOL

Here lemme help:

If you need a hand, Jon, give me a call and let me know.

At first I though you were offering some illegal services,....:D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Times three for me! LOL

Ok, tow truck motor refresh and change out is done!!!
WAHOOO!

Time to start working on Goldie! :D

Last edited:

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
got rid of some of my jitters this weekend even though it was my weekend to work on base.

my tail pipe weld brake right behind the muffler, go that welded up, advanced my timing some to help out with the fresh injectors and plugged my wastgate now i can hit 9-10lbs of boost instead of 7. i will still be watching closely.

also brought some lab equipment home to test the accuracy of my pyro, turns out it was fine even with the regular wire instead of the $90 harness they want you to buy.

even got my wheels polished up, sure makes the truck look sharp:sly

i have evil ideas of swapping out my semi float axle...........

time to start packing;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger