Rally Countdown - PRTJ

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Over the 12 hour mark for rally prep today, down to making fuel and washing the truck then fuel up in the morning and will be ready to hit the road tomorrow afternoon! :)

Last edited:

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
safe travels guys...see you all friday...

charcoal pan finished for the grill....about 20ft of weld total hahaha...wait....25 feet sorry..forgot a seam and im tired as hell...

added an extra set of stabilizer jacks to my new to me pop up...

still got a return line to fix and not sure if im going to swap out the cb or not... camper is packed and ready...all of our camping supplies are together...just to pack our clothes. but that wont happen till tomorrow night since i wont be officially comming up until friday morning.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
The last of the wrenching, wheel bearings and oil change in the F150. Temporary install of the CB and onto packing camping gear:sly See yall on Saturday morning

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well Murphy struck! Blew my passenger outside dual and killed the fender. It's held on by 4 remaining bolts on the top and a snatch strap to keep it from flopping. To top it off I think I have an exhaust leak on the up pipes cuz I can't get more than 5 lbs of boost. Time to hit the road. :(

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well im not going to the rally now
the offer on the house went through and i got to deal with that
then work needs me were down to 2 guys in my spot one less than we need
so no more jitters but..... i may come down in the contour for a few hours and just hang out but well see depends on if i wake up before noon
either way im mad busy right now and im excited for moving but sad i get to miss the rally

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online