Rally Countdown - PRTJ

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Just got word from Heath and it sounds like the crew cab lost a head gasket and was pressurizing the cooling system.:puke:
He's currently trying to get the truck and camper home safely at this point.

That sucks!!!!! Hope things get sorted out

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jred bring it i got a bumper thatll need made quick maybe i can do that install
jon didnt you break a lot on that little pumpkin of urs recently more than anyone else going to the rally?

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
rally banners done as of 11:30pm last night....now tonight will be the charcoal pan for my bbq grill for the pot luck...still got a cb to install and a leaky return line to fix. im thinkin that may happen on friday at the camp ground

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
i got a 240 amp mig and some other stuff if any of the out of towners need any heavy repair work. my house is only 15-20 minutes south of the campground

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crap! Scarlett Moose did not pass inspection! Now we have to do front brake rotors by tomorrow morning! Not a problem if we can find em!

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Crap! Scarlett Moose did not pass inspection! Now we have to do front brake rotors by tomorrow morning! Not a problem if we can find em!

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Is anybody jitter exempt? The 10th anniversary rally is going to give us ten years of stories to tell:rolleyes:LOL

Good luck Mel. If anybody deserves smooth sailing, it's the host of this great event about to take place:angel:

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
The Loger is all jittered out however, the workload is still abundant:eek: Have to strip dwon old engine for core return, ready a load of scrap metal for the junk yard, and do wheel bearings on the F150. Man, these tools around here can't wait for the rally, they need a cooldown as wellLOL

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
talked with Heath and he is currently changing a wheel bearing in a school parking lot on his other truck. sounded like he had it under control and should be back up and moving soon.

going to have to send a prayer his way that the rest of the trip is uneventful!

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I think anything cold will do.:sly I already got some waiting for Heath;Really

Relax and take a look at this for about 3.5 minutes and think about the good times that await. There's even some IDI lineage with the Mudslinger rolling around.:D;Sweet We will be cracking some cold ones as the sun goes down very soon:sly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3QEKT2mk_Q

Just a little pre rally pep music for yall:thumbsup:

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
I think anything cold will do.:sly I already got some waiting for Heath;Really

Relax and take a look at this for about 3.5 minutes and think about the good times that await. There's even some IDI lineage with the Mudslinger rolling around.:D;Sweet We will be cracking some cold ones as the sun goes down very soon:sly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3QEKT2mk_Q

Just a little pre rally pep music for yall:thumbsup:

that's one of my favorite country songs....mainly because of the CXT! :love:

-Jon