R&D stuff

Guffey6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I missed this. I think it is around $300.

No problem, I talked to him. He said when his new grind gets ready he would give me a shout. I'm guessing he will need my camshaft? I'm not sure how a grind works or really what it even means, I know he is machining it somehow, but if it creates more low end torque I'm all in.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah he will need your cam as a core. He has Delta Cam regrind the stock cam. Is he going to sell the old grind anymore?

Guffey6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really not sure. I actually talked to him on Facebook on an idi page. Small world lol

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Too much b.s.
The "what's my truck truck worth?" "Wanna trade my gasser?" Etc, etc, etc.
Got annoying.
Not to mention everyone with their head up Justin's ****. "If you don't buy from him, it's junk."
Does he have a good product? Sure. But he's not the only one.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Guffey6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I look past most of that stuff, but in general it's a pretty good page.
I'm still learning things on these trucks and it helps me out having that community and this one.

Mike_42

Kid Mechanic
Reaction score
Too much b.s.
The "what's my truck truck worth?" "Wanna trade my gasser?" Etc, etc, etc.
Got annoying.
Not to mention everyone with their head up Justin's ****. "If you don't buy from him, it's junk."
Does he have a good product? Sure. But he's not the only one.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I saw a video today of a 91 f350 4x4, pristine condition, XLT. Even underneath it looked brand new, I was in love. Until he cranked it and it was a gasser...

turbonator

gm diesel guys, AKA turbonator
Reaction score
I want to point out that while it is a bit overkill, my rd2-110 makes a solid 250 at the wheels on a stock turbo setup. I haven't seen a "stock" pump(90cc) make over 215 at the wheels. Yes, it's not being used to it's full potential, but in some ways that actually works better - it's a very nice daily driver combination.

And I'm running a stock mechanical pump with it - idle at 4 psi, full throttle at 2.5 psi. So... it's still providing pressure.
And I still get some smoke at the high end(wot), so it's not my limit.

Also, the real magic of the 110 is the added fill ports edm'd into the rotor... this allows it to keep more output higher in the rev range, compared with a "stock" pump
we would love to see pics of these extra EDM'd ports if its possible, is there some over on the other site, or has someone already brought them here? anyways thanks for sharing this Macrobb...J&J