Portland craigslist deal.....

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

oregon101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in the tires and wheels. Who really wants to go in on this and what do you have to put up? Let's see if this is possible.

big van

Nobody Special
Reaction score
Don't you guys dare touch that truck!! :backoff Someone buy it & rebuild the motor! Save it from these canibuls!

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
That is a smokin deal, and a sweet truck!, Hate to see it get all tore apart!,..

I know! Exactly what I keep tossing around. But odds are he'll part it out anyway, he's already offering that in the listing.
If Justin can get it, and I get parts off of it, I feel like I'll have to go to confession or something! And Im not even Catholic!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I called the guy today as well. I really need someone to go and look at it for me. He has had a ton of callers for it, so it wont last long. When I talked to him, a guy was going to come look at it. Said that there was a knock on the top end after he did the head gaskets around 2 months ago, and that he hasnt driven it much since, cause the price of fuel.

Yes its a nice truck, but he is willing to part it out. And let us not forget I have the finders fee.....and I have dibs on that dang gear vendors darn it :D. I'll go in on it with some people like I've said. With all that the truck has, I'm willing to give $600....there is still a torn more stuff on it to make it worth someones while. Dont know if I will buy it up if there is this much interest and me not physically be able to be there to pick it up in the next couple of days, just wont happen.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And to think i paid 3k for my truck, thats like my dream truck. I love the crew cab single rear wheel. And its an F350 with a turbo. Thats like the truck in my dreams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789