Wrecked 1993 Turbo Diesel FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim McKay

Reaction score

Some of you may recognize this truck from past postings here.
My son was in a College Baseball league in Kenosha Wi, and had a wreck. He is OK, but I am done with the truck. This truck has good bones. We are the 2nd owner. Truck has lived its entire life in Georgia. The old engine hydrolocked, and was replaced by the current Motorcraft Remanufactured Turbo IDI. Has approximately 22k miles on it. We also had the trans replaced with at a Ford dealer 27k ago. Tires have 3k on them. Lots of other new parts. Interior is in very good condition. Truck is currently in Kenosha.
Contact me thru the Craigslist add.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Glad to hear he's okay. Dang that truck is CLEAN.
Not interested in fixing it?

Tim McKay

Reaction score
No interest. Too much other stuff to do. Boats, old cars, will be moving in less than a year, yada yada.
This does suck as the truck was dialed in, very reliable.
My son is really bummed.
hopefully someone on here that lives near by comes and gets it.

Tim McKay

Reaction score
Although Georgia is a Sale on Bill of Sale state for old cars/trucks, I do have the clear title for it.
I also listed it on Facebook.
Make an offer

Tim McKay

Reaction score
Danno, sorry it sold to the 2nd guy that contacted me, because he could get there first. I had it on Facebook also. My phone started blowing up first thing in the morning.

Thanks to all with tolerating my stupid questions, this forum certainly quickened my learning curve. Finding a mechanic that knows these engines is tough in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86