Poor MPG

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
I'd be using a good fuel lubricity and anti-gel formula with every tank. I'm using Power Service Year Round formula but Stanadyne Performance is also excellent but you have a hard time gettng it. Overdose the tanks with additive, it can't hurt anything.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Indeed! This thread makes me want to get out some cheese to go with it. :drunk:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by argve
This sounds oddly familiar have you been on TDS before maybe under the name Kenworth???

this is proof that goat boy's brain is turning to mush......it took him this many posts to figure it out.......
I'm waiting for the day Pac-boy gets put downstairs with the two other clowns..... :D only here at OB is there a sub-basement!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
this is proof that goat boy's brain is turning to mush......it took him this many posts to figure it out.......

Hey now wait just a dog-gone min here - I resemble that remark... ;p LOL LOL :D

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Sadly, I don't think Pacific/KW or whatever his handle is now, qualifies for DUMB and Dumber:sorry:

While his posts irritate readers and make dogs howl, he really doesn't ATTACK members.

mebee a new forum is in order......................one that allows, and fosters diarreah of the keyboard, yet never reaches a conclusion!

;p LOL

Pacific

Gravel Rat
Reaction score
Enough of the smart ass remarks :flipa :D

Yes I'am KW I got banned from TDS because of battling with the Dodge boys ya it was stupid.

Ya I complain about my truck but that is because I made the stupid mistake of investing 4 grand into a -Deadhorse

Right now I'am back to pulling wrenches for a contractor so I'am back to being covered in grease and muck working on gravel trucks. Back to having grease and dirt in my hair, eyes and ears rolling around under a truck. I'am glad I'am working thou its pretty slow for employment right now especially for mechanics and welders.

I'am learning new things from the contractor as he is a mechanic aswell. I don't think I would want to become a heavyduty mechanic full time its not a easy job. I do get a variety of work thou running equipment but right now mainly doing mechanical repairs.

The DOT is working on new rules for single axle trucks for hire so that means anything from a 1/2 ton P/U to a 35,000lb gvw 5 ton truck. The new rules are going to state you will need a CDL to operate the vehical. So anybody with F-350 F-450 and F-550 sized trucks will need a CDL/Endoresment to operate the truck commercially. So all the building contractors and landscapers that have bought new 450s and 550s are going to get a shock that they will need a CDL to drive their truck. The truck will need a safety inspection every 3 months plus there will be some new regulations.

If this does come to becoming law it won't even be worth owning a 1 ton truck. Its going to hurt anybody that use 1 ton trucks like landscapers etc they pretty much will have to give up hauling material.

The DOT is picking on the contractors saying your truck is too old its past its usefull life it shouldn't be on the road even thou there is nothing wrong with the truck. They have started that with gravel trucks which is bull***.

I haven't found a F-350 4x4 LWB dually cab and chassis yet I still need a flatdeck for my personal use plus use the truck as a service truck. I gave up the idea of converting a truck its not cost effective if the new rules come about a 1.5 ton 4x4 won't beable to be used for a daily driver.

My current truck is still running I dumped some fuel cleaner into the fuel today I'am noticing some improvement already.

L.Wilkinson

Its an Arktos not a Sub
Reaction score
KW, I was having my suspicions that was you with a different wrapping. Still up to your mentally punishing debates:Whatever:
Sorry, just had to throw that in there, you'll propbably have to endure lots more of those with all these darn spot on smilies here!
Got a girl friend yet?;Really

Pacific

Gravel Rat
Reaction score
Right now I'am a bit PO'ed at the price of diesel fuel its 95.9 cents a litre :mad:

I think I maybe finding myself a good used tidy tank and going down to the bulk fuel station and buying some marked fuel and running it. This is getting bad why are we getting reamed on fuel prices I will run marked fuel everybody else does.

If I had to commute to my other job and back which is only a 30 min each way trip would be 15-16 dollars :(

I seen on the news the other morning the price of fuel is just going to climb higher which really stinks.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KW, your an ENIGMA!

Travis, do I get a prize? ;)

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by geonc
Sadly, I don't think Pacific/KW or whatever his handle is now, qualifies for DUMB and Dumber:sorry:

While his posts irritate readers and make dogs howl, he really doesn't ATTACK members.
Unfortunately, methinks George has a point here...but, hey, that's what the Ignore button's for :D

I guess PAK now needs to become PAK/P? ;)

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Now I finally know what PAK means... I seen it but just couldn't figure it out...

I see says the blind man as he poked himself in the eye...