OOOOH! Look how clean!

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars...hash=item230265600665&_trksid=p3756.m14.l1308
Unfortunately it's 2wd and not a supercab, or I would be sorely tempted to buy it ....

But it is a "supercab"!
You really think that's "clean"? ;Really
Nahhh, now this one's "clean"! ;Sweet
Amazing what a little Armor-All or WD40 can to a engine compartment. 5'th wheel ball me thinks that truck worked hard. Where as mine never really worked a day in it's life...but I'm asking a few more dollars, has less miles and is a little older but, I'm the original owner.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That ball has been worn hard. Look on the very top edge at the wear ring. It has hauled a lot of heavy loads to wear a ball like that. You can also see a slight deformation in the bed between it and the tire where the weight has bent the mounting plate underneath. It also doesn't have a receiver so all it ever towed was a gooseneck.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with you 100 percent Darrin. Another good sign of the wear is the drivers seat. Look at the tears on the edge. Although some of those nasty looking old dogs run a lot better than some of the pretty boy trucks. Right now I have two F350s one with a 6.9 and the one I just got with a 7.3. Both look rough but they will out work anything around my area. Case in point my bosses 96 F250 crew cab which is a pretty boy truck is dead in the shops parking lot till I figure out what died on it. My old 87 F350 which is running on bad injectors and a worn out pump towed his 96 the 20 plus miles back to the shop cruising at 70MPH with the A/C blowing nice and cold. I have a feeling they won't be bugging about my truck being a workhorse anymore.