One of Our IDI's Must Go

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
It's time to let one of our IDI's go. My daughter's truck got the nod. This is a really nice truck and will make someone very happy. It runs great and has a lot of life left in it. I've got a lot into this truck and hate to see it go. It does have a couple of things to fix to make it near perfect. See pictures in my gallery.

I'm asking $7500 OBO. See the add in the marketplace.

Tom

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHAT??? Sell the daughters truck??? It seems like only yesterday you posted pictures of her with it and how happy she was with it. What happened?

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I realize that's a pretty significant amount to ask. Believe me, I've got a lot more into it than that and would be taking a loss even at that price.

So what do you all think would be a reasonable price?

Mel,
Stormi is at the Academy where she can't even have a vehicle for another 2 years. At that time, she'll probably be looking for something new and sporty. When she graduates as a 2nd Lt, she'll be able to buy whatever she wants (I'll be pushing for a VW diesel;Sweet). We talked it over with her during Christmas. She hates to see it go. We made a lot of memories building that truck. Her first vehicle. She picked it and we built it. Carla and I are empty nesters now. We have 5 vehicles on the property. We only drive my truck, the minivan(back and forth to work), and one of the IDI's rarely. Times are getting pretty tight for us. We need to downsize, simplify, cut some overhead (insurance), and make some cash to take care of some debt hanging over our head. This is not an easy or pleasant decision believe me. We've been trying to avoid it for months.

Tom

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
since you ask i'd pay $4-5k for the truck if i was in the market and it is as nice as i think it is.

sorry to hear about the tough times. i am waiting for work to pick up myself. good luck