ok lets see ur idi's

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
I like Kandy Red, but think it suits a muscle car more than a truck. I'd say go for a nice metallic red, or maybe black or charcoal grey with pinstriping.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Damn, well I posted a link. First time for that. Now, how do I get the pic to show?

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Lets try again.
You must be registered for see images

Looks good, although she is a little taller now. 2" body lift is installed on the cab. Still have some issues to work out. Need to modify both shifters so they feel right, and have to move the firewall so the head doesn't hit the body. Then I'll install the lift on the bed. Slowly comming along and getting her ready for a engine transplant and turbo install.

Last edited:

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
160k87F250, Your rig looks like my rig's twin, except the colors are reversed. I even have the white cap on. I just have the wimpy non-towing mirrors though.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
92F350CC
Mine had the stock, wimpy mirrors on it when I bought it. I went through a variety of mirrors, different brackets, etc, before shelling out some cash and buying Ford trailer tow mirrors. I must say, I like them. They are very sturdy, with the other set ups I had, the mirror would shake so much, you couldn't see what was in it.
John

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Mine shake a lot too when I'm off road. I also wish I had the cab marker lights. They just give it more of a work truck look. Of course, my biggest wish is that this thing had a diesel in it. I do miss my old 6.9, but at the time, this truck was the best move. I needed a crew cab and a one ton, and the last truck was neither. The price on this one was right too. It still does everything I need it to, but a diesel would be cool. Not that I have anything against the 351, decent motor, but not the best configuration in stock form for a one ton pickup.

pat_da_man

PatMan
Reaction score
these are my rust buckets
My first vehicle ever
You must be registered for see images attach

and my second one

Forum statistics