official introduction...

sureshot40sw

Reaction score
nice site ya got here..... been looking around for a few days and have found a ton of useful info so far... :thumbsup:

a little background... I'm a Federal Security Officer and former, but still certified, LEO.... I may go back to the SO later this year.... Security pays great but is boring as hell...

My tow rig is a 94 F350 Dually, 7.3 IDI, built e4od with all the goodies, 4.10's and 225/70R16 tires.... IT'S SLOW !!!!!!!! LOL

You must be registered for see images

My toy is a 94 'sploder sport with a few mods... :cool

stock 4.0, a4ld with HUGE cooler and temp gauge
79 Bronco axles... D44/9"... 4.88's locked... Alloy front shafts
extended and wristed radius arms
wild horses 5.5" springs and lowered buckets = 10" lift
T&M Doubler sitting in shop floor awaiting transplant
38.5 x 14.50 Super Swamper SX's
tons of custom everywhere

You must be registered for see images attach

here she is in action on Bailey's Boulders at Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs AR..

this was the first nap she took at Barnwell mountain in Gilmer Tx... she took a total of 4 that day... 2 on each side... :rotflmao

got some vids here... I think a few got screwed up somehow...

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w275/sureshot40sw/videos/

anyway... i been around the net on a TON of boards and know how it is when "noobs" show up.... I'll try my best to abide by the common forum rules so that everything goes smooth... ;Sweet

fsr7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking exploder there... I like the wheeling lights ;Really Put your rigs in your signature and enjoy the forum... this is the best one on the web. You'll have a blast with the IDI too once you get the kinks worked out

sureshot40sw

Reaction score
cool pics welcome

awesome that you are from Cottonwood.... I lived there in 2000 .... we lived in the apts. right outside old town, technically in Clarkedale.... my mom lived in Jerome... I worked at the Big O tire in sedona....

I miss that place....

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Usually I need to hear a vehicle to know it has a Flowmaster on it, but I like how you just turn the vehicle upside down for visual inspection LOL

I think more hard core rock crawlers are a welcome addition down here in the OB basement.

Welcome aboard, great vechicles, both tower and towee :thumbsup: .