Official 2012 rally

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jake,

2 hours, try 4. I live in Greenfield and it is a straight shot up I-69 for me, and it is 4 hours from here. I have made it from Livonia to Here in 4.5 Hours, but that was non-stop and hoofing it..... From Lafayette, it is probably more like 5...

Google maps said it was about 2.5 hours from my home (Milford IN which has one county between it and Michigan). I'm only in West Lafayette right now because i attend Purdue University.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
the wife is already asking me if i made our reservations yet :D. before i do, a quick question for everyone. for those who are making it an extended stay, are you showing up early or are you staying late?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
not sure yet on my end, i was thinking of ending the vacation with the rally but could move either way at this point.

kiddies might be more bored if i started with the rally and they had freinds that left but we still had another week to go......thats my thoughts

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
the wife is already asking me if i made our reservations yet :D. before i do, a quick question for everyone. for those who are making it an extended stay, are you showing up early or are you staying late?

LOL
Chris what I am doing since this is gonna be a different approach beings that the holiday falls smack dab in the middle of the week, I'm gonna be there Friday the 29th then leave Sunday. That way I've got both weekends covered.;Sweet

Last edited:

haligen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
14 hour drive, yeah not a problem. Getting a camper in time, umm yeah maybe. Guess there's always a cabin again or even a tent. Sucked being on the far end of the world last year though.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
14 hour drive, yeah not a problem. Getting a camper in time, umm yeah maybe. Guess there's always a cabin again or even a tent. Sucked being on the far end of the world last year though.

Man that would be great if you and Jenn can make it!:thumbsup:
No worries about location. With Indian Creek being a smaller campground, everybody will be a minute or less apart by walking distance.;Sweet

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
8 hours 40 minutes. might actually try to make this one. wonder how funny id look pulling a horse trailer there just to sleep in LOL

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
8 hours 40 minutes. might actually try to make this one. wonder how funny id look pulling a horse trailer there just to sleep in LOL

Sweet!
It wouldn't be the first time that has been done. The was actually an air conditioner delivery and install clinic done on a horse trailer at the 2007 rally.;Sweet

haligen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that would be great if you and Jenn can make it!:thumbsup:
No worries about location. With Indian Creek being a smaller campground, everybody will be a minute or less apart by walking distance.;Sweet

Least I'll have the truck this time and not have to drive the retarded chrysler :rotflmao

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Thinking of leaving Fri night and arriving Saturday, sometime. Then leaving next Sat and make it home by Sunday.Looks to be a good trip.
John

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
550 miles? I'm in!

My F-SD should most definitely hopefully surely be done by then!!!