Official 2012 rally

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well income tax time im doing the 60 swap and if i got fuel money left over ill be up missed last year got too busy to make it down

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Were comming...no question!!!!! The question is how many trucks to bring and what will we be staying in...lol.

John

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Jake,

2 hours, try 4. I live in Greenfield and it is a straight shot up I-69 for me, and it is 4 hours from here. I have made it from Livonia to Here in 4.5 Hours, but that was non-stop and hoofing it..... From Lafayette, it is probably more like 5...

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
We hope to make it up there, but with the Holiday in the middle of the week, and I do not have enough seniority to get the week away from work. We may drive up and just stay the 4th... or try to make it up on one of the weekends..... not too far away..... just need to figure out how to work the schedule....

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be up in owosso around that time. Hopefully I can make ut. I've for all my cousins addicted to idis lol. May I can borrow one of theirs.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Mary and I will probably make it the 1st and leave on the 4th, or leave on the night of the third and stay through the 7th

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I got it penciled in, looks like a 4 hour drive for me. As long as there are no pet restrictions.lol

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I got it penciled in, looks like a 4 hour drive for me. As long as there are no pet restrictions.lol

You can bring yer wiener Russ, they are pet friendly as we took Charlie to test every aspect out and give it a 2 thumbs up!:D

Keep em coming guys and gals I'd like to fill the campground up for an awesome week!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
well, i been looking at prices, thinkin i am just going to grab one of the cabins. that way i can tow out the other truck also. will still have tags on it, think michigan cops would bug me? lol

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
well, i been looking at prices, thinkin i am just going to grab one of the cabins. that way i can tow out the other truck also. will still have tags on it, think michigan cops would bug me? lol

;Sweet If the crawler will still have a valid plate by then you are good to go!

Just a heads up for those wanting a cabin, they only have 3 and I have them all reserved so if ya think yer gonna need a cabin don't hesitate. They are pretty nice too.;Sweet

I'll be posting up pics of the campground so y'all can get a sneak peek.:sly

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Whats the price for one of the cabins?

Prices are listed on their website and they do offer a group rate and will post the specifics later as I don't have my rally book available.
Updates will be posted in my original thread as to not get lost or burried.;Sweet

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score

Due to your appreciated efforts, you may be looking for a new driver for the pretty rigLOL:angel:

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
One way or another we will be there maybe all us indiana boys should convoy up together

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7