North Texas labor "co-op"?

leojr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That engine hoist accessory laserjoc shared is a great idea! I'll take a look at that.

I live in Denton too, just south of town and can sometimes hear the Bill Utter Ford dealership paging speakers.

I also do most of my work alone as another person is usually a distraction.

The trolley hoist would be a very handy bolt on to a utility trailer...I have a project with its name all over it!

What parting town are you in?

Kizer

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in austin currently, but moving to lee county where I can run around without pants and shoot guns at hogs without anyone caring. No neighbors.

Building my evil lair out of concrete, shipping containers and steel building roofing.

I'm definitely down to assist in any way but I can't do a lot of travelling atm.

I'd be happy to put hours in on your home build (in my wheelhouse for sure). Nice drive from here to there if you stay off the interstate.

Kizer

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That engine hoist accessory laserjoc shared is a great idea! I'll take a look at that.

I live in Denton too, just south of town and can sometimes hear the Bill Utter Ford dealership paging speakers.

I also do most of my work alone as another person is usually a distraction.

The trolley hoist would be a very handy bolt on to a utility trailer...I have a project with its name all over it!

What parting town are you in?

I'm just east of town, south of 380, about 3 miles east of the 377 cut-off to Aubrey / Pilot Point