New here awesome site.

Kris K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there

Just remembered this site I joined it a while ago but forgot my name I registered under.

I have a 85 F-250 Regular cab XL 6.9L, 4 speed, 300K, push button Glow plugs. rebuilt trans & T-case. 3" straight pipe with 4" diesel stack tip. K&N filter, Home made ram air. 4.10 rear. 265/75/16 tires.

Always looking for more power.

Thanks for all your guy's help there's alot of info here. I'm a member at TDS also but don't go there much anymore.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Kris K said:
Hey there

Just remembered this site I joined it a while ago but forgot my name I registered under.

I have a 85 F-250 Regular cab XL 6.9L, 4 speed, 300K, push button Glow plugs. rebuilt trans & T-case. 3" straight pipe with 4" diesel stack tip. K&N filter, Home made ram air. 4.10 rear. 265/75/16 tires.

Always looking for more power.

Thanks for all your guy's help there's alot of info here. I'm a member at TDS also but don't go there much anymore.

You can check the archives for lots of info, that will save you time. Ip and injectors will help at 300k if you have not replaced them before. Then the best you can do is put a turbo on it, it'll come to life.

Kris K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

I had a new IP put on about 25K ago. I believe my injectors are ok but not sure.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
If they have so many miles you might as well replace the injectors. You can get them real cheap new on ebay or you can go for the best and get them at DPS .

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ALL new guys, even those who may not have posted or signed up yet. Be sure to check out our FAQ's at the top of the thread list, and the tech articles in our sub forum. OB has more usable IDI info than any other site.

ramon f350

Reaction score
welcome to the site you will enjoy your time here I think. we are very friendly and most everybody here is pretty knowledgeable. then we have some gurus like Mel. hope you stick around.

Ramon